"Business pass" on flights:
“Business pass” fare product
“Aeroflot” extends geography of the “Business pass” fare product that was specially designed for passengers regularly flying with Aeroflot. The product is now available on routes between:
Moscow - Nizhny Novgorod, St Petersburg, Kazan, Samara, Volgograd, Nizhnekamsk, Perm, Ufa, Krasnodar, Sochi, Ekaterinburg, Chelyabinsk, Omsk, Novosibirsk, Rostov, Kaliningrad, Arkhangelsk, St Petersburg - Krasnodar, St Petersburg - Kaliningrad, Kazan - Frankfurt, St Petersburg - Sochi and Sochi - St Petersburg.
The «Business pass» is an integrated round-trip ticket for several flights (from 2 to 8) on chosen route.
The cost of the «Business pass» depends on the number of round-trip flights being purchased, service class and direction.
You book the first trip on a certain date and flight while the other trips remains open date and you can book them on any convenient flight and date but no later than an hour before the flight departure by calling the Aeroflot's Call center or contact Aeroflot sales offices.
For domestic flights the first flight by «Business pass» might be done from Moscow, St. Petersburg, Krasnodar, Ekaterinburg, Kaliningrad, Samara, Volgograd, Sochi, Nizhny Novgorod, Kazan, Perm, Ufa, Chelyabinsk, Omsk, Novosibirsk, Nizhnekamsk up to your choice. Later you can use the «Business pass» in order of your electronic ticket flight segments.
Every flight by «Business pass» is valid only for round trips. The route sequence violation is forbidden. That means that you can’t book the return flight without booking and flying the first segment according to the chosen departure point. Your return flight will be canceled if you book both segments of your flight but don’t fly the first one.
- You are able to make changes in the booking.
- Ticket refund is available in the place of purchase.
- Refund of fully unused ticket can be done in the period of its validity.
- Partially used ticket can be refund excluding completed flights price, calculated according to "Premium" tariffs group of the same booking class (one way or round trip)
- If you apply for refund of your Economy class Business Pass, a fee of RUB 2300 will be withheld for flights within Russia, or EUR 35 for flights between Kazan and Frankfurt.
- Members of Aeroflot Bonus and other SkyTeam loyalty programs are awarded bonus miles for each trip in the business or economy class in accordance with the Aeroflot Bonus rules.
- It is allowed to offer holders of an economy class business pass a paid service for upgrading their travel class during the check-in.
- Business pass travel is available on Aeroflot's all scheduled flights, except for SU3000-4999.
The «Business pass» can be purchased on the website, at Aeroflot's own sales offices in the territory of Russian Federation or abroad and from Aeroflot's agents.
Call center's contact numbers:
Also for your convenience new program "Aeroflot-Shuttle" available on route Moscow - St. Petersburg – Moscow, aimed to reduce time of passengers' departure in airports. More details about this program you can find here.