Corporate Loyalty Programme Questions
- To become a member, you must sign the Loyalty Programme Terms of Support with Aeroflot PJSC, under which you undertake to buy tickets costing a total of at least 1 723 USD in a year. The Terms will be sent to you after you have completed and submitted an application form that is available at www.aeroflot.ru in the special corporate customer section: https://www.aeroflot.ru/personal/forms/sales_offer.
- Tickets are refunded and exchanged via the Information and Booking Centre (Office). Refunding unused air travel is carried out in the same manner in which the air travel was originally paid for. You can have your e-ticket re-issued or refunded by calling the Aeroflot Call Centre in Moscow: +7 (495) 223-55-55, within Russia +7 (800) 444-55-55 and the Aeroflot PJSC Call Centre.
- Available payment methods: credit/debit card, wire transfer (money order), bonus points, alternative payment tools. The following combination of payment methods is possible – partial payment by a credit/debit card and by bonus points. However, bonus point payments may not exceed the balance of points available on the customer's account and the value of the base fare; taxes are to be paid by a credit/debit card only. Any of the available booking classes can be paid by bonus points.
- All categories of customers get a discount in the form of bonus points which are accrued on a corporate customer's account for flights they have used since the date of joining the programme. The points are awarded for flights operated by Aeroflot PJSC only. The points are calculated as a percentage of the total cost of the customer's fights and may be used as payment for air travel. When using bonus points for payment one (1) bonus point equals USD 1.00 (one US dollar).
|Total cost of
in the current period, USD
|Number of points awarded
(% of the rate)
|1 to 5 747||2 %|
|5 748 to 28 730||2.5 %|
|28 731 to 86 183||3 %|
- Points can be used as payment as soon as the total spending is at least 1 723 USD for tickets that have actually been used. The total bonus points available on your account can be found in your profile under Balance.
Is it possible for an organisation to make a deposit to expedite payment for air travel, i.e. an advance payment system?
- At present, the Corporate Loyalty Programme does not use such payment methods, as advance or deposit.
- No, only the terms of support are signed and emailed to the customer.
- The fare is the cost of your air travel without any extra charges and fees.
- Yes, you can access your personal account using the link https://www.aeroflot.ru/pkl/app/en/login (for organisations using direct booking on the website).
- The difference is in that Aeroflot Bonus is designed for individuals, with members accumulating bonus miles to their personal account, while the Corporate Loyalty Programme is meant for companies, with members awarded bonus points at 2% of the fare used.
Are any miles awarded to Aeroflot Bonus members when buying tickets through the Corporate Loyalty Programme?
- Yes, when booking tickets through the Corporate Loyalty Programme you need to specify your Aeroflot Bonus member number (SkyTeam Alliance member) in a special field. This will result in crediting miles to both the Aeroflot Bonus member and points to the organisation – the Corporate Loyalty Programme member. Miles are not awarded to an Aeroflot Bonus (SkyTeam Alliance member) account for tickets paid by Corporate Loyalty Programme points (in full or partially).
Is it possible for a company to join the Corporate Loyalty Programme and continue to book tickets via the service agent we have been working with?
- Yes, it is, please specify in your submission that you choose the 'Serviced by a service agent' type of support. You will be emailed the relevant terms of support for signature.
- The key segments targeted by the Programme are large-, mid- and small-sized businesses.
- A corporate customer profile remains active as long as the customer continues to use it. A profile is disabled if the customer has not been meeting their obligations under the signed corporate client terms of support for 12 months or more.
- After the submission has been accepted by the airline, the customer is sent the Corporate Loyalty Programme Terms of Support, which upon agreeing with them should be signed by the customer, scanned and emailed back to the airline.
- After receiving the signed Terms, the airline creates the organisation's Administrator profile and emails operating and online booking instructions to the customer. Upon receiving an activation link from the airline, the customer can create a login and password and start booking using the special corporate customer section at the website.
- The supervisor of the corporate customer appointed by Aeroflot PJSC carries out monitoring of the customer's activities so that a decision can be made on continued support for the customer.