Service fees and charges
|Carriage||Within the Russian Federation||Abroad|
|Ticketing at a sales office||
RUB 800/RUB 800
EUR 25/EUR 25 1
|Reticketing at a sales office||
RUB 800/RUB 800
EUR 25/EUR 25 1
RUB 1,000/RUB 1,000 3
1 For the USA, Cuba and Lebanon - USD 30/USD 30
2 For Armenia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan - EUR 5/EUR 5
3 The following inquiry services are provided on a paid basis:
- Confirmation of a completed flight with an air ticket issued for an Aeroflot PJSC flight if the boarding pass has been lost;
- Confirmation of purchase and cost of a ticket bought at a published fare and issued on an Aeroflot PJSC company form that was used for carriage if the payment receipt or itinerary receipt was lost;
- Overflight charges for using Russian airspace on Aeroflot PJSC international flights;
- Printed booking forms certified by seal/stamp for submission to the consulate;
- Airfare references for Aeroflot PJSC flights on specific dates;
- Ticket cost confirmation for partially used tickets if the payment receipt was returned upon refund.
- Confirmation of payment for and carriage of excess baggage on Aeroflot PJSC flights.
Inquiry services are free for the following individuals and legal entities:
- Federal executive and legislative authorities;
- Executive and legislative authorities of the subjects of the Russian Federation and local government bodies;
- Courts (as part of legal proceedings);
- Court-appointed managers during hearing of bankruptcy cases;
- Lawyers providing legal assistance;
- Current and retired employees of Aeroflot PJSC.
- Corporate clients, provided their agreement includes the corresponding condition.
According to Article 7 of Federal Law No 152-FZ dated 27 July 2006 "On Personal Data", information on the issue of an air ticket and on the use of such ticket for carriage is considered personal data and cannot be disclosed to third parties. A certificate confirming carriage under an issued air ticket can be provided by Aeroflot PJSC's offices at the personal request of the passenger in whose name the ticket was issued, upon submission of the passenger's original ID document, or at the personal request of his/her legal representative acting under a notarised power of attorney. A fee will be collected for the issue of the certificate.
For passengers residing in Russian cities with no Aeroflot PJSC representative office, a certificate can be provided by mail.
In case a visit to an office is impossible, a paid certificate can be sent by mail following the passenger's application with a copy of the relevant identity document attached thereto and information on the payment (or a copy of the payment order) specifying the details of the payment document. These documents shall be sent by mail to Aeroflot PJSC's Moscow sales office at the following address: 10 Arbat St, Moscow, 119002
The application to provide information in the form of a certificate shall specify:
1. Passenger's ID details (ID card or passport);
2. Flight details: date, flight number, ticket number.
The passenger's signature in the postal application shall be notarised.
The period for issuing the certificate is 30 calendar days from receipt of the request by Aeroflot PJSC.
Application form for the issue of a paid certificate (.doc file, 50 kb)
*In the Russian Federation, fares and fees displayed in foreign currencies shall be paid for in Russian roubles using the system exchange rate calculated in accordance with the exchange rate of the Central Bank of Russia. Exchange rates for payment purposes are updated weekly on Wednesdays.
**Service fees collected at Aeroflot's sales offices are non-refundable, except for the cases of an involuntary return of a fully unused ticket.
***If an air carriage agreement stipulating the carriage charge to be non-refundable in case of termination due to voluntary waiver of carriage by the passenger in part or in full is terminated, the booking charge will not be refunded.
per Economy/Comfort flight segment
|between Moscow and the Americas/Asia||EUR 106/EUR 106|
between Moscow/Saint Petersburg/Rostov-on-Don and Europe/Middle East (direct carriage),
between the Russian Far East and Asia (outside of the Russian Federation, direct carriage)
|EUR 51/EUR 51|
For sale from 10 April 2019 for carriage from 26 April 2019 between Moscow/St. Petersburg and Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Georgia
|EUR 15/EUR 15|
|within the Russian Federation|
|To be sold until 3 March 2019||RUB 2,265 /RUB 2,265|
|To be sold from 4 March 2019 for carriage until 31 March 2019||RUB 2,265 /RUB 2,265|
|To be sold from 4 March 2019 for carriage from 1 April 2019||RUB 2,465/RUB 2465|
|between Moscow and Yakutsk|
|To be sold until 3 March 2019||
RUB 3,765 /RUB 3,765
|To be sold from 4 March 2019 for carriage until 31 March 2019||
RUB 3,765 /RUB 3,765
|To be sold from 4 March 2019 for carriage from 1 April 2019||
RUB 3,965 /RUB 3,965
|between Moscow and the Russian Far East/Magadan||
In the Russian Federation, the fuel surcharges displayed in foreign currencies are paid in Russian roubles at the exchange rate in effect on the date of payment.
The fuel surcharge per Business flight segment is 200% of the surcharge per Economy/Comfort flight segment.
The fuel surcharges will be refunded if a passenger waives the carriage and returns the ticket.
If an air carriage agreement stipulating the carriage charge to be non-refundable in case of termination due to voluntary waiver of carriage by the passenger in part or in full is terminated, the fuel surcharges will not be refunded.
Fuel surcharges for some routes may differ from the standard ones.
Booking systems service fee
|Route||Territory of sales||Fuel surcharge per flight segment|
USD 100/USD 100
USD 10/USD 10
Government taxes, charges and duties
Prices of tickets may include taxes, charges or duties imposed upon air carriage by government agencies or airports in the corresponding countries.
Such additional taxes and charges will not be refunded under certain fare types if the passenger misses the flight.