For your convenience, we offer mobile check-in services, which are available on the mobile site and in applications on iOs (iPhone), Android and Windows Phone. Please read the rules and restrictions that apply to mobile check-in.
Mobile check-in opens 24 hours before departure and closes 45 minutes before departure. You will receive your mobile boarding pass in the form of a 2D bar code.
You may check in for your flight if:
- you depart from an airport included in the list of airports equipped with mobile check-in services (see Mobile Check-in Terms and Conditions);
- you do not need our unaccompanied minor service.
- you do not intend to carry animals, weapons or luggage in a passenger seat.
If you travel in business class or participate in the Aeroflot Bonus program of the ELITE PLUS level, we invite you to visit the business lounge at the airport.
*Check-in for Aeroflot flights departing from points in the United States (New York, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Miami), Tel Aviv, Shanghai close 1 hour before departure.
Registered passengers can drop off their baggage at the airport no later than at the end of the check-in period:**
- at the DROP OFF desk in Sheremetyevo Airport
- at standard check-in desks in other airports (if there is no DROP OFF desk)
- Aeroflot check-in desks at USA Airports (New York, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Miami), Tel Aviv close one hour before the flight departs.
For more detailed confirmation, please read the following sections on our website:
Please save your mobile boarding pass in your mobile device so as to present it at the airport and on board the aircraft at any time and without Internet access. (See Check-in Terms and Conditions).