Silver Level - Sky Team Elite
Silver Level members can carry 1 piece of luggage free of charge in addition to the usual luggage allowance.
Exceptions apply with Delta Air Lines within and between US/Canada/Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and to/from Brazil. For Elite members on Korean Air, the weight limit of Free Baggage Allowance is increased from 23kg to 32kg for Economy class, excluding travel from/to the Americas.
On code-shared flights operated by non-SkyTeam members this privilege is available only if the flight is operated by Aeroflot, i.e. when Aeroflot is the actual carrier, and the ticket is issued for an Aeroflot seat.
To receive up-to-date information on the availability of this privilege on a code-shared flight, please call the Aeroflot Contact Centre prior to departure. The most convenient way is to ask directly from an Aeroflot office agent when buying your ticket. All services for Silver Card holders will be provided only upon presentation of a valid original membership card.
Silver Level members can receive award tickets for Aeroflot flights for just double the number of miles from 01.12.2013. The privilege is available to members if there are no award tickets left and there are seats available in paid booking classes (Economy or Business). The offer can be provided once a year. You may also transfer your double miles ticket to another person.
Silver Level members can obtain an award ticket when they are up to 2,000 miles short of the required amount. Please ask for up-to-date information on the terms and conditions of mileage redemption from an Aeroflot Contact Centre agent.
Silver Level members will be checked-in at SkyPriority counters for Aeroflot flights and at First-class or Business-class counters for partner airlines' flights (please present your original and valid Silver Aeroflot Bonus card at the check-in counter):
- Aeroflot – SkyPriority counters
- Aerolineas Argentinas – Business Class counters
- Aeromexico – Clase Premier counters
- Air Europa – Business Class counters
- Air France – First Class / Business Class counters
- Alitalia – Business Class counters
- China Airlines – Business Class counters
- China Eastern Airlines – First Class counters
- China Southern – Business Class counters
- Czech Airlines – Business Class counters
- Delta – First Class / Medallion counters
- Garuda Indonesia – First Class / Business Class counters
- Kenya Airways – Business Class counters
- KLM – Business Class counters
- Korean Air — Morning Calm counters
- Saudia Airlines – First Class / Business Class counters
- Tarom – Business Class counters
- Vietnam Airlines – Business Class counters
- Xiamen Airlines – First Class / Business Class counters
Please note that to make use of this privilege on flights served by airline partners, you must present your valid original Aeroflot Bonus Silver Card.
Higher priority on the flight standby list
Aeroflot Bonus Silver Level members will have a higher priority when they are on the airport standby list.
Priority Waitlist Reservation
Silver Level Members will be given priority status on the reservation waitlist.
The privilege is provided to Elite Card holders on SkyTeam partner flights.
The privilege is provided to Silver Aeroflot Bonus Card holders on Aeroflot flights.