Gold Level - Sky Team Elite Plus
The widest selection of exclusive services making your journey even more comfortable and memorable.
Gold Level members can carry 1 piece of luggage free of charge in addition to the usual luggage allowance.
Exceptions apply with Delta Air Lines within and between US/Canada/Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands and to/from Brazil. For Elite members on Korean Air, the weight limit of Free Baggage Allowance is increased from 23kg to 32kg for Economy class, excluding travel from/to the Americas.
On code-shared flights operated by non-SkyTeam members this privilege is available only if the flight is operated by Aeroflot, i.e. when Aeroflot is the actual carrier, and the ticket is issued for an Aeroflot seat.
To receive up-to-date information on the availability of this privilege on a code-shared flight, please call the Aeroflot Contact Centre prior to departure. The most convenient way is to ask directly from an Aeroflot office agent when buying your ticket. All services for Gold Card holders will be provided only upon presentation of a valid original membership card.
Award tickets for Aeroflot regular flights for double the number of miles
Gold Level members can receive award tickets for Aeroflot flights for just double the number of miles. The privilege is available to members if there are no award tickets left and there are seats available in paid booking classes (Economy or Business). The offer can be provided twice a year. You may also transfer your double miles ticket to another person.
Award tickets without the sufficient number of miles on the account (Miles Credit)
Gold Level members can obtain an award ticket when they are up to 5,000 miles short of the required amount. Please ask for up-to-date information on the terms and conditions of mileage redemption from an Aeroflot Contact Centre agent.
Gold Level members will be checked-in at SkyPriority counters for Aeroflot flights and at First-class or Business-class counters for partner airlines' flights (please present your original and valid Gold Aeroflot Bonus card at the check-in counter):
- Aeroflot – SkyPriority counters
- Aerolineas Argentinas – Business Class counters
- Aeromexico – Clase Premier counters
- Air Europa – Business Class counters
- Air France – First Class / Business Class counters
- Alitalia – Business Class counters
- China Airlines – Business Class counters
- China Eastern Airlines – First Class counters
- China Southern – Business Class counters
- Czech Airlines – Business Class counters
- Delta – First Class / Medallion counters
- Garuda Indonesia – First Class / Business Class counters
- Kenya Airways – Business Class counters
- KLM – Business Class counters
- Korean Air — Morning Calm counters
- Saudia Airlines – First Class / Business Class counters
- Tarom – Business Class counters
- Vietnam Airlines – Business Class counters
- Xiamen Airlines – First Class / Business Class counters
Please note that to make use of this privilege on flights served by airline partners, you present your valid original Aeroflot Bonus Gold Card.
Higher priority on the airport standby list
Aeroflot Bonus Gold Level members will have a higher priority when they are on an airport standby list.
Priority Waitlist Reservation
Gold Level Members will be given priority status on the reservation waitlist.
Aeroflot Bonus Gold Members will be provided with a confirmed reservation on any long-haul flight operated by Aeroflot Group or SkyTeam member even if the flight is sold out. A guaranteed reservation is made at the full economy ticket fare, at least 24 hours prior to departure. Please check the privilege availability when buying a ticket.
Please check the privilege availability when buying a ticket.
SkyTeam Lounge Access
Gold Level members (SkyTeam Elite Plus) have access to airport lounges regardless of the service class indicated on the ticket. On domestic SkyTeam flights, Gold Level members have lounge access regardless of the service class if they are transferring from/to an international flight operated by any SkyTeam member airline (when transferring from/to an international flight).
Also, Gold Level members (SkyTeam Elite Plus) may bring one guest to the lounge if their guest is a passenger on a SkyTeam member-operated flight. The guest does not necessarily need to travel on the same flight as the program member.
According to the alliance terms and conditions, Elite Plus members are allowed access to SkyTeam lounges, i.e. lounges owned by SkyTeam member airlines and specially contracted lounges.
On flights operated jointly with non-SkyTeam member airlines, the privileges are granted only if the ticket was issued for a seat on the Aeroflot flight.
Please note that in order to receive benefits on flights operated by our partner airlines, you must present original, non-expired “Aeroflot Bonus” Gold card.
For access to the business lounges of the Sheremetyevo Airport, you must present a boarding pass with the member number entered. If there is no member card information in the boarding pass, it is necessary to present the original card or the electronic card in the official mobile application of PJSC “Aeroflot”, in the electronic wallet of the Apple iOS and the Android OS. To access business lounges of the Aeroflot flight network, you must present your boarding pass and the original card or the electronic card.
The privilege is provided to Elite Plus Card holders on SkyTeam partner flights.
The privilege is provided to Gold Aeroflot Bonus Card holders on Aeroflot flights.
*Please note that you can spend in a lounge not more than 4 hours before the departure except transit/transfer passengers.
According to AirFrance/KLM policy Platinum/Gold Flying members who travel on Aeroflot flights in Economy class have a restricted access to the lounges in the Russian Federation and CIS only in case the flight is code-shared with AirFrance/KLM, Tarom, AirEuropa, Kenya Airways and Aeroflot. This restriction is not spread on flights operated from the Sheremetyevo hub.
Please note that restrictions will be in place on business lounge access for Aeroflot Bonus Gold level member:
- as of 15 August 2019 at the Magnitogorsk airport,
- as of 15 September 2019 at the Astrakhan, Barnaul, Kaliningrad, Kemerovo, Khabarovsk, Mineralnye Vody, Novokuznetsk, Novosibirsk, Perm, Salekhard, Vladivostok and Yakutsk airports,
- as of 16 October 2019 at the Gelendzik, Grozny, Irkutsk, Khanty-Mansiysk, Magas and Nizhnevartovsk airports,
- as of 25 October 2019 at the Chelyabinsk, Murmansk, Stavropol, Tomsk, Tyumen, Vladikavkaz, Volgograd and Voronezh airports.
As compensation, we will credit 3,000 miles to Aeroflot Bonus Gold level members passengers on Aeroflot, Rossiya (flight codes starting with SU) and Aurora (flight codes starting with SU) from the airports mentioned above.
Please note that renewed access to the business lounge:
- as of 25 October 2019 at the airport of Magas,
- as of 07 November 2019 at the airport of Nizhnevartovsk,
- as of 01 December 2019 at the airport of Vladivostok.