Business Pass for flights:
"Business Pass" fare product
Specially for our frequent flyers, we are offering a convenient fare product: the Business Pass. You can use it for the following destinations:
Moscow - Nizhny Novgorod, Saint Petersburg, Kazan, Samara, Volgograd, Nizhnekamsk, Perm, Ufa, Krasnodar, Sochi, Yekaterinburg, Chelyabinsk, Omsk, Novosibirsk, Rostov-on-Don, Kaliningrad, Arkhangelsk, Voronezh, Belgorod, Saratov, Orenburg , Anapa, Stavropol, Astrakhan, Mineralnye Vody, Murmansk, Makhachkala, Nizhnevartovsk, Surgut, Irkutsk, Krasnoyarsk, Ulyanovsk, Saint Petersburg - Krasnodar, Saint Petersburg - Kaliningrad, St. Petersburg - Sochi, Saint Petersburg - Murmansk, Kazan - Frankfurt am Main, Moscow - Minsk.
The Business Pass is a prepaid ticket for several round trips on the chosen route (from 2 to 8).
The cost of the Business Pass depends on the number of purchased round trips, class of service, and destination.
You book the first flight for a specific date and flight, while the other flights will remain open and you can book the most suitable flight (provided that there are available seats for your fare) through Aeroflot's contact centre, Aeroflot's sales office or the agency which issued the Business Pass, no later than 1 hour before the flight's scheduled departure.
With the Business Pass you can only make round trips. The sequence of the routes cannot be altered. Before booking the return flight, you need to book and take the departure flight, depending on the chosen city of departure. If you have booked an outbound flight but have not used it, your booking for the return flight will be cancelled.
- Bookings made with the Business Pass can be changed.
- Tickets bought under the Business Pass programme can be refunded at the place where they were purchased.
- A completely unused Business Pass can be refunded during the term of its validity.
- For partially used tickets, the paid fare amount will be refunded, net of the actually performed carriage, calculated according to the Flex fare family for the same booking class (round trip or one-way flight).
- If you apply for a refund of your Economy class Business Pass, a fee of RUB 2,300 will be withheld for flights within Russia, or EUR 35 for flights between Kazan and Frankfurt.
- Members of Aeroflot Bonus and other SkyTeam loyalty programmes are awarded bonus miles for each trip in business or economy class in accordance with the Aeroflot Bonus rules.
- It is allowed to offer holders of an economy class Business Pass a paid upgrade during check-in.
- Business pass travel is available on all Aeroflot's scheduled flights, except for SU3000-4999.
You can buy the Business Pass on our website, at Aeroflot's sales offices in Russia and abroad, and from the airline's agents.
Contact centre numbers:
For your convenience, on the route Moscow - Saint-Petersburg - Moscow we offer a special programme, Aeroflot-Shuttle, aimed at reducing passengers' waiting time at the airport.