Special offer for Aeroflot passengers
For fans of winter recreation, free carriage of one set of ski or snowboard equipment.
One additional item of equipment weighing up to 23 kg may be carried at no additional cost.*
*provided the aircraft has the technical capacity.
- Between November 1, 2018 and May 15, 2019 , in addition to the existing free baggage check allowances on PJSC "Aeroflot" flights, one additional item of ski or snowboard equipment weighing up to 23 kg may be carried at no additional cost (regardless of size).
- One set of ski equipment means: а case containing one pair of skis and one pair of ski poles, and/or one pair of ski boots packed separately; a snowboard, and/or one pair of snowboarding boots packaged separately.
- The additional free item of ski equipment is not taken into account when determining charges for excess baggage; this extra allowance is not indicated in the ticket and is provided during check-in for the flight.
- Baggage rules for ski equipment checked as part of regular baggage allowance remain unchanged.
- This service is available of flights operated by Aeroflot Russian Airlines, Aeroflot Group airlines when booked in advance and approved via Aeroflot call-centre or Aeroflot sales offices across the world.
- This service is not available on codeshare flights operated by third-party partner airlines (applicable to flights within the range of SU3000 – SU4999).