If you are flying to/from London with Aeroflot, you can use the Rail/Bus&Fly service, which runs in conjunction with railway operators, UK bus companies and ACCESRAIL INC. Under this programme, an Aeroflot PJSC ticket provides a combined package for the flight and travel by rail and/or bus to/from the following places in the UK:
Departure/arrival points for Great Western Railway trains:
|Station||Railway station code|
|Bristol Temple Meads||TPB|
NX (National Express) bus company:
|Station||Bus station code|
|Newport (South Wales)||XNE|
- transfers from the plane to a train/bus and vice versa take place at Heathrow Airport (LHR);
- an Aeroflot PJSC ticket does not give you the right to travel by train/bus without prior check-in;
- to check in, go to https://secure.accesrail.com/checkin/;
- check in opens, at the earliest, 72 hours before departure of the booked train/bus;
- to check in, enter your air ticket number or booking number;
- the check-in receipt must be printed and presented when boarding the train/bus;
- Aeroflot PJSC applies its own free baggage allowance, which differs from the allowance for trains/buses;
- it is not possible to check-in baggage end-to-end to/from the train/bus destination/arrival points;
- if you miss a connection, please contact GWR/NX offices to arrange transportation on the next train/bus.
Contact the offices of PJSC Aeroflot or your travel agenсу to book a combined trip.
For more information please visit the Accesrail website at http://www.accesrail.com/products.