When flying with Aeroflot PJSC to/from Stockholm, you can be a part of the Rail&Fly programme created in cooperation with the Swedish Rail (SJ) railway operator and the ACCESRAIL INC company. Within the framework of this programme, Aeroflot PJSC provides combined transportation by air and rail to/from the following places in Sweden:
Points of departure/arrival - Swedish Rail railway operator:
|Airport||Airport code||Station||Railway station code|
- an Aeroflot PJSC ticket does not permit passengers to travel by rail without advance registration;
- registration is carried out by the passenger on his/her own at https://secure.accesrail.com/checkin/;
- registration opens, at the earliest, 72 hours prior to the scheduled departure of the train for which the ticket is booked;
- when registering, you will have to specify the air ticket number or booking number;
- the result of registration must be printed out for presentation when boarding the train;
- Aeroflot PJSC defines its own free baggage allowance, which differs from that of trains;
- end-to-end check-in of baggage to/from the train station of arrival/departure is not supported;
- in the event of a missed connection passengers must contact a Swedish Rail (SJ) office to arrange carriage on the next train.
Contact the offices of PJSC Aeroflot or your travel agency to book a combined trip.
Further information is available on the Accesrail company website http://www.accesrail.com/products.