During the meeting held on February 21 the Board of Directors adopted decision to hold next annual meeting of JSC :Aeroflot" shareholders on June 17, 2006. The date of listing of those who are entitled to attend the ahead annual meeting shall be April 29 of this year.
In consideration of proposals of the shareholders the following agenda is approved for the meeting:
Following 14 candidates to the Board of Directors (consisting of total 11 members) are approved:
- Antonov V. N., JSC "Aeroflot" General Director First Deputy;
- Butrin M. R., ZAO "United Financial Group" Managing Director;
- Danilitzkiy A. A., OOO "National Reserve Corporaton" General Director;
- Dushatin L. A., OOO "National Reserve Corporaton" General Director First Deputy;
- Ivanov V. P., Assistant of the President of Russian Federation;
- Kopeykin M. Yu., Chief Deputy of the Administration of the Government of Russian Federation;
- Kudimov Yu. A., JSC AKB "National Reserve Bank" President-Chairman of the Board;
- Nikitin G. S., "Rosimuschestvo", Chief of Department;
- Okulov V. M., JSC "Aeroflot" General Director;
- Tikhonov A, V., Director of Department of the Ministry of Transportation of Russian Federation;
- Finger G. M., NCH Advisors, Inc. Executive Director, Moscow branch;
- Shablin V. N., JSC AKB "National Reserve Bank", Vice-President;
- Sharonov A. V., Minister of Economiv Development and Trade of Russian Federation Deputy, stats-secretary;
- Yurtchik A. A., Rosaviation Chief.
10 candidates to the Auditing Committee of the Company (consisting from total 5 members) are approved.
Information on preliminary results of the company's activity in 2005 is taken into consideration.
Annual reports and accountant records for the year of 2005 the Board will review in April of this year.
General provisions are approved and the price is determined for three deals with the interests on selling of JSC "Terminal" shares in possession of JSC "Aeroflot" to:
- JSC "Sheremetyevo International Airport" - 25% plus one share;
- Vneshtorgbank - 25% plus one share;
- Vnesheconombank - 20% less two shares.
In compliance with the Federal Law "About Stock Companies" these deals subject to be approved by the General Meeting of the shareholders to be held until April 10, 2006 as the absentee ballot. The date of listing of those who are entitled to attend the extraordinary shareholders meeting shall be February 24, 2006.
The investment plan of JSC "Aeroflot" for the year 2006 is approved. In particular, more than 200 million rubles are designated to be spent on modernization of domestic aircraft fleet operated by Aeroflot. To decrease fuel consumption more than 60 million rubles will be spent on mounting of the wing end fairings of new configuration on 21 Tupolev 154 M aircraft and 40 million rubles will be spent to lighten the floors of the above aircraft. About 60 million rubles are intended to be spent on modernization of Ilyushin 96-300 aircraft fleet.
In 2006 significant means shall be spent on acquiring training stimulator for flight and technical staff serving foreign built aircraft and to complete construction of "Water-Earth" training simulator unit. This will allow the company to save significant money otherwise spent for training of the staff abroad. Financing of the corporate information technologies is also stipulated by the plan.
Some means are designated for construction of cargo terminal right near the Sheremetyevo-3 terminal under construction which will significantly improve performance of handling of the loads carried by the passengers and cargo flights and would also shorten handling time.