Aeroflot Launches New Charter Program for 13 Destinations
In May-October the following flights are available:
- Moscow - Rimini - Moscow (April 24 – October 9). Flight 4293/429, Fridays, on an A320 aircraft.
- Moscow - Agadir - Moscow (April 26 – October 20). Flight 4233/4234, Tuesdays and Fridays, on B767or Ilyushin96 aircrafts.
- Moscow – Genoa - Moscow (June 6 – October 18). Flight 4255/4256, Saturdays, on an A320 aircraft.
- Moscow - Rimini – Yekaterinburg (June 6 – October 17). Flight 3293/3294, Saturdays, on a B767 aircraft.
- Yekaterinburg – Rimini – Moscow (June 6 – October 17). Flight 3393/3394, Sundays, on a B767 aircraft.
- Moscow – Corfu - Moscow (May 24 – September 26). Flights 3295/3296 and 4295/4296, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays, on an A319 aircraft.
- Moscow – Cagliari - Moscow (June 6 – September 26). Flight 4283/4284, Saturdays, on an A319 aircraft.
- Moscow - Pisa - Moscow (June 6 – September 26). Flight 4285/4286, Saturdays, on an A319 aircraft.
- Moscow - Rhodes - Moscow (June 10 – October 7). Flight 4395/4396, Wednesday and Sundays, on А320 or Ilyushin96 aircrafts.
- Moscow - Athens - Moscow (June 1 – August 31). Children’s summer holidays program. Mondays, on an Ilyushin96 aircraft.
- Moscow - Treviso - Moscow (June 13 – October 10). Flight 4277/4278, Saturdays, on an A320 aircraft.
- Moscow - Catania - Moscow (June 7 – October 20). Flight 3493/3494, Sundays, on an A320 aircraft.
- Moscow - Male - Colombo - Moscow (throughout 2009). Flight 4571/4572, Wednesdays and Sundays on an Ilyushin96 aircraft.
Flight consolidators are Russian tour operators
AEROFLOT is headquartered in Moscow, in the Sheremetyevo International Airport. As Russia’s largest carrier, the company flies around 10 million passengers annually, together with its subsidiaries, around 12 million passengers.
Aeroflot operates its own flights to 96 destinations in 48 countries. It accounts for over 45% of Russia’s scheduled international traffic. The company strives to enhance its share of domestic traffic, which now is 12.5% (with its subsidiaries, 17%t).
Aeroflot is a member of SkyTeam, a global airline alliance. Aeroflot has given its customers an access to a route network covering 905 in 169 countries (more info is available on our website www.skyteam.com). Aeroflot operates code-sharing agreements with 28 foreign and Russian airline companies.
Aeroflot has one of Europe’s youngest air fleets that consists of 96 aircrafts, more than half are state-of-the-art airliners. The air fleet is regularly replenished. The company plans to receive the new generation Russian airplanes Sukhoi SuperJet-100.
Aeroflot complies with the highest international safety standards. Following the results of the International Air Transport Association’s Operational Safety Audit (IOSA), the company was the first Russian carrier to be included in the IOSA Registry. In 2007, Aeroflot confirmed the certificate in compliance with the new, a more strict regulation version. Since March 2008, the company’s Quality Management System has been certified as complying with ISO 9001:2000.
You are welcome to buy a e-ticket, obtain any info on flight status and booking, get a ticket for your bonus miles, read the news and find out more about Aeroflot on our website www.aeroflot.ru.