31 August 2018, Moscow. – Aeroflot opens regular flights to Colombo, Gothenburg, Ljubljana. Flights will operate under the winter schedule effective 28 October 2018 through 30 March 2019. Tickets are available for purchase.
Colombo is the largest city of Sri Lanka and its financial and cultural centre. It is the main tourist hub from which travellers start their journeys across the country. Five weekly flights on Airbus A330 aircraft will operate on the following schedules:
Moscow-Colombo (all times local):
- flight SU 0286 will depart Sheremetyevo on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 22:05, and arrive in Colombo at 9:05.
- return flight SU 0287 will depart Colombo on Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 10:45, and arrive at Sheremetyevo at 17:30.
Gothenburg is the second-largest city in Sweden and one of the cultural capitals of Scandinavia. Part of Gothenburg lies on the Southern Archipelago just off the coast and is connected to the mainland by public boat and ferry services. Daily flights on Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft will operate on the following schedules:
Moscow-Gothenburg (all times local):
- flight SU 2180 will depart Sheremetyevo on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 21:05 and arrive in Gothenburg (Landvetter airport) at 21:40. Flight SU2180 will depart SVO on Tuesdays at 21:25, arriving in Gothenburg at 22:00.
- return flight SU 2181 will depart Gothenburg (Landvetter airport) daily at 00:20 and arrive in Moscow at 04:45.
Ljubljana is the capital of Slovenia, its main political, financial and cultural centre. It is popular among tourists for its architecture and the medieval Ljubljana Castle complex standing on a hill above the city’s downtown. Daily flights on Sukhoi Superjet 100 aircraft will operate on the following schedules:
Moscow-Ljubljana (all times local):
- flight SU 2610 will depart Sheremetyevo at 9:05 and arrive in Ljubljana at 10:20.
- return flight SU 2611 will depart Ljubljana at 11:30 and arrive at Sheremetyevo at 16:40.
Further information can be obtained and tickets booked at Aeroflot’s 24-hour contact-centre on +7-495-223-5555 (Moscow), 8-800-444-5555 (free call within Russia), or global toll-free numbers, or at the airline’s sales offices, or on the company’s website.
Aeroflot is Russia’s flagship carrier and a proud member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance. Aeroflot serves 146 destinations in 52 countries.
Aeroflot’s 243-strong fleet is the youngest of any airline worldwide that operates more than 100 aircraft. In 2017, Aeroflot carried 32.8 million passengers (50.1 million passengers as Aeroflot Group including subsidiaries).
Aeroflot holds 4-Star Airline status from Skytrax and was named Best Airline in Eastern Europe for the seventh time at the 2018 Skytrax World Airline Awards. Aeroflot has also been awarded a five-star global airline rating by US aviation association APEX.
Aeroflot is the world’s strongest airline brand according to leading brand strategy consultancy Brand Finance.
Find out more at http://www.aeroflot.com/