20 February 2017, Moscow. – Aeroflot informs passengers that following the decision of Sheremetyevo airport’s management the connecting gallery between terminals D and E (public area and the gate zone) will be temporarily closed between 12.00 on Monday February 20 and 12.00 on Wednesday February 22, 2017.
As a result, check-in terminals for flights departing on 20.02.2017 have been changed:
- SU2496 Moscow-Copenhagen (E to D)
- SU2016 Moscow-Prague (E to D)
Arrival terminals for flights flying in on 20.02.2017 have been changed:
- SU503 Tel Aviv-Moscow (D to F)
- SU221 Guangzhou-Moscow (F to D)
- SU2207 Helsinki-Moscow (D to F)
- SU2101 Riga-Moscow (D to F)
- SU2041 Zagreb-Moscow (E to D)
- SU271 Bangkok-Moscow (F to D)
- SU2013 Prague-Moscow (E to D)
The temporary closure of the connecting gallery is part of safety measures adopted during construction of an inter-terminal tunnel passageway.
Free shuttle buses will connect the Aeroexpress station with Terminals E and F and Terminal D. Bus stops are located near Terminal D (entrance 4 near departures) and next to the Aeroexpress station. The timetable will be coordinated with Aeroexpress arrival and departure times, and buses will leave every 10-15 minutes.
Gate zone passengers can move between Terminals D and E using a bus. The bus stop is located between gates 32 and 33.