22 December 2016, Moscow. – Aeroflot began selling tickets for flights to/from Belgorod and to/from Khanty-Mansiysk. The flights begin operating on June 01, 2017.
Flights to Belgorod will be operated daily on comfortable modern aircraft Sukhoi Super Jet 100 on the following schedule:
- Flight SU 1370 leaves Moscow at 10h55 and arrives in Belgorod at 12:20.
- Return SU 1371 flight leaves Belgorod at 13:20 and arrives in Moscow at 14:35 (all time is local);
- Flight SU 1372 leaves Moscow at 23h55 and arrives in Belgorod at 01:20 on the next day.
- Return SU 1373 flight leaves Belgorod at 02:55 and arrives in Moscow at 04:10 (all time is local);
Flights to Khanty-Mansiysk will be operated daily on comfortable modern aircraft Sukhoi Super Jet 100 on the following schedule:
- Flight SU 1382 leaves Moscow at 21h30 and arrives in Khanty-Mansiysk at 02:25 on the next day.
- Return SU 1383 flight leaves Khanty-Mansiysk at 03:35 and arrives in Moscow at 04:45 (all time is local);
For more information and to book tickets, please visit www.aeroflot.com, the airline’s sales offices or contact the Call center on
+7 (495) 223-55-55 (Moscow), 8-800-444-55-55 (Russia).
Aeroflot is Russia’s flagship carrier and one of the largest airline groups in Europe. In 2015, Aeroflot carried 26.1 million passengers (39.4 million passengers as Aeroflot Group including subsidiaries), a record for any Russian airline. A proud member of the SkyTeam global airline alliance, Aeroflot and its partners serve 1,057 destinations in 179 countries worldwide. Aeroflot operates one of the youngest fleets in the world, numbering 190 Airbus, Boeing and Sukhoi airliners. Aeroflot is among the global leaders in aviation safety, with a European Community Safety Assessment of Foreign Aircraft (SAFA) Index, the main globally recognized safety parameter, comparable to global peers. The first Russian carrier to enter the IATA Operational Safety Audit (IOSA) register, renewing its registration for the sixth time in 2015, Aeroflot has successfully passed the IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations (ISAGO) and is fully ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 compliant. In 2016 Aeroflot became the first Russian airline to be awarded Four Star Airline status by Skytrax in recognition of the high-quality of its customer service, and was also named Best Airline in Eastern Europe for the fifth time at the Skytrax World Airline Awards. In 2015 Global Traveler named Aeroflot one of the 10 best airlines worldwide for on-board cuisine. Find out more at www.aeroflot.com.