AEROFLOT CONGRATULATES WINNERS OF NEW YEAR EVE’S ON-BOARD LOTTERY
January 15 2010, Moscow. – JSC Aeroflot Russian Airlines congratulates the winners of the on-board lottery held on the New Year’s Eve.
Passengers who on the New Year’s Eve were caught up in the air, flying Moscow – Habana, Moscow – Bangkok, Moscow – Tokyo and Moscow Istanbul took part in a lottery with prizes in the form of certificates for a free economy-class flight (there and back) in any direction where Aeroflot flies.
The happy winners of free flight certificates were:
- Razin V.Y. – Russia (Moscow – Habana)
- Galyazimova Y.V. - Russia (Moscow – Habana)
- Rezvaya A.D. – Russia (Moscow – Habana)
- Oleynik V.V. - Ukraine (Moscow – Habana)
- Filatov Y. - Russia (Moscow – Istanbul)
- Razgonyayeva N. - Russia (Moscow – Istanbul)
- Schastlivaya O.A. - Ukraine (Moscow – Bangkok)
- Yermoshkina K.V. - Russia (Moscow – Bangkok)
- Mitrofanov A.A. - Russia (Moscow – Bangkok)
- De Reydet J. - Thailand (Moscow – Bangkok)
- Keisuke Н. – Japan (Moscow – Tokyo)
- Koichi Т. – Japan (Moscow – Tokyo)
- Masayuki S. – Japan (Moscow – Tokyo)
In the period of December 28, 2009 through January 13, 2010, Aeroflot was giving its Winter Season greetings to passengers on its flights. Business-class passengers were presented with discount cards of GRAND CRU, a chain of enotecas and wine restaurants, as well as colourful ‘Cinema’ movie guides and jazz CDs. On Christmas and New Year nights, passengers of the both service classes were served champagne and chocolates.
Aeroflot continues the good tradition of giving Christmas and New Year greetings to passengers, introduces new services, and constantly improves its passenger service technologies and standards.
AEROFLOT is Russia’s leading air carrier, member of the global SkyTeam alliance. Its consolidated route network covers 856 destinations in 169 countries. The company accounts for over 42% of Russia’s regular international traffic. In 2008, Aeroflot carried 9.3 million passengers, with its subsidiaries, 11.6 million.
Aeroflot was the first Russian carrier to enter the IOSA Registry, and has multiple times confirmed the certificate. Aeroflot has successfully passed the ISAGO (IATA Safety Audit for Ground Operations) procedure. The company’s Quality Management System is certified for compliance with ISO 9001:2000О.
Aeroflot operates one of Europe’s youngest air fleets that consists of 115 aircraft. Aeroflot is based in Moscow, at the Sheremetyevo International Airport. Find more at www.aeroflot.ru.
Department for Public and Government Relations