September 16, 2003. Moscow. – Aeroflot Board of Directors decided to hold a special stockholders meeting of the Company on November 22, 2003 at 10 a.m. in Aircraft Personnel Training Center (Sheremetyevo-1).
There are five issues in the agenda of the meeting.
- To approve the agenda, voting procedures, structure of the working body of the special stockholders meeting.
- Termination of authorities of the operating Board of Directors.
- Elections of the new Board of Directors.
- Termination of authorities of the operating Auditing Commission.
- Elections of the new Auditing Commission.
Candidates for the Board of Directors and Auditing Commission can be proposed till October 21, 2003, (the end of the working day).
Voting papers on five issues of the agenda will be sent to stockholders on November 1, 2003 at the latest.
The message text for stockholders about the special meeting has been approved already, it is to be sent to stockholders and published in mass media in advance (at the latest fifty days prior to the meeting). There has been also approved the list of information provided to the stockholders for the special stockholders meeting, they can familiarize themselves with it within the period from October 31, 2003, to November 22, 2003.
The special stockholders meeting of Aeroflot is to be held on the demand of NRB that represents the interests of stockholders owning more than 10% stocks of the Company, according to the Federal Law “On joint-stock companies” Article 55 Paragraph 1.