Aeroflot Board of Directors approved 19 candidates to the Board of Directors consisting of 11 persons; their elections are to be conducted at Aeroflot special stockholders meeting on July 24, 2004.
11 of 19 candidates who will get majority votes are to be elected to Aeroflot Board of Directors.
There were confirmed the following candidates presented by the Government of Russian Federation:
- Grechukhin Igor Nikolaevich – Director of Department on Property and Land Management of the Ministry of Economic Development and Trade of Russian Federation
- Kopeikin Mikhail Yuryevich – Deputy Chief of RF Government Administration;
- Levitin Igor Yevgenyevich – Transportation Minister of Russian Federation;
- Neradko Aleksandr Vasilyevich – Chief of Federal Department of Transport Supervision;
- Nikitin Gleb Sergeevich – Head of the Department on Property Control for commercial sector organizations of Federal Agency on Federal Property Control;
- Ruppel Karl Karlovich – Director of the Department for State Policy in Civil Aviation of RF Transportation Ministry;
- Uvarov Aleksey Konstantinovich – Transportation and Communications Property Department Head of Property Control for commercial sector organizations of Federal Agency on Federal Property Control;
- Fyodorov Aleksey Viktorovich – FSB Department Deputy Chief;
- Frank Sergey Ottovich – RF Government Chairman’s Advisor;
- Shipil Nikolay Vladimirovich – Head of Federal Agency of Air Transportation;
- Shkolov Yevgeny Mikhailovich – RF President's Advisor
National Reserve Corporation Ltd. as a plenipotentiary of stockholders owning more than two per cent of Aeroflot stocks proposed Levitin I. Y., Neradko A. V., Frank S. O., Shipil N. V. and
- Butrin Mikhail Robertovich – National Reserve Corporation Ltd. Deputy Director General;
- Volkovsky Vasily Ivanovich – Professor of Plekhanov Russian Economic Academy;
- Dushatin Leonid Alekseevich – National Reserve Corporation Ltd. First Deputy Director General;
- Lison Yevgeny Kuzmich – former President Administration Deputy Head, lawyer;
- Shablin Vladimir Nikolayevich – AKB National Reserve Bank Vice President.
Finger Gregory Moiseevich, NCH Advisors Inc. Moscow Department Executive Officer, was confirmed as a candidate to Aeroflot Board of Directors; he was proposed by the stockholder – Lindsell Enterprises Limited.
There were proposed (and confirmed) stockholders and stockholders’ plenipotentiaries who work in Aeroflot: Levitin I. Y., Neradko A. V., Shipil N. V. and also:
- Okulov Valery Mikhailovich – Aeroflot Director General;
- Antonov Vladimir Nikolaevich – Aeroflot First Deputy Director General.
The Board of Directors confirmed 8 candidates to the Company’s Auditing Commission consisting of 5 members.