Pay via Aeroflot’s Contact-center
Just dial us to buy a ticket!
A new way to book Aeroflot flights – by voice menu. Now you can just call Aeroflot’s Contact-center +7 (495) 223-55-55 or 8-800-444-55-55 (free of charge for Russia) book a flight and pay for it at once.
How to pay for a ticket with an automatic voice system
- Call Aeroflot’s Contact-center +7 (495) 223-55-55 or 8-800-444-55-55 (free of charge for Russia), book a flight and pay for it by phone right away.
- If you want to pay for a ticket, after the booking an operator will connect you to the automatic voice system.
- Prepare your credit/debit card and switch phone to the tone mode.
You need: card number, card expiration date and a code from the back of your card.
- Follow the voice instructions
- Enter your card number. Press #.
- Enter 2 digits of card expiration month. Press #
- Enter 2 digits of card expiration year. Press #
- Enter CVV code – last three digits on the back of your card.
- The systems repeats your information “You entered: Card number XXXX, card expiration date XXXX: month XX, year XX, code. If correct, press “1”.
- Don’t hang up the phone, the system needs time to process the information.
If the information is correct and a bank confirms the payment, the system says:
“Your payment is accepted. You will get an email with flight information. Thank you!”
The process of changing/returning tickets booked through Aeroflot’s Contact-center is performed according to the set rules and restrictions.
- Pay by phone (as well as on the web site) is terminated for 6 hours before departure.