Service fees and charges
|Carriage||Within the Russian Federation||Abroad|
|Ticketing at a sales office||
RUB 800/RUB 800
EUR 25/25 евро
|Reticketing at a sales office||
RUB 800/RUB 800
EUR 25/25 евро
500 RUB/500 RUB1
1The following inquiry services are provided on a paid basis:
- Flight certificates (in case of loss of the the boarding pass required for accounting purposes);
- Air ticket purchase and flight certificates (in case of loss of the passenger receipt, itinerary receipt, or payment receipt needed for accounting purposes);
- Ticket cost certificates for used tickets;
- Information on the cost of carriage within the Russian Federation, if the passenger travels outside of the Russian Federation (calculated using the ratio of the great-circle distance travelled in the airspace of the Russian Federation to the total distance covered by the aircraft);
- Printed booking forms certified by seal/stamp for submission to the consulate;
- Ticket cost references;
- Ticket cost certificates for partially used tickets, in case the payment receipt was returned upon refund;
- Translations of baggage receipts into the Russian language.
Inquiry services are free for the following individuals and legal entities:
- Federal executive and legislative authorities;
- Executive and legislative authorities of the subjects of the Russian Federation and local government bodies;
- Courts (as part of legal proceedings);
- Lawyers providing legal assistance;
- employees of Aeroflot PJSC.
Under Article 7 of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of July 27, 7 "On Personal Data," the requested information may be provided only if the individual specified in the ticket visits an Aeroflot PJSC office in person and pays the established fee.
For passengers residing in Russian cities with no Aeroflot PJSC representative office, a certificate can be provided by post.
In case a visit to an office is impossible, a paid certificate can be sent by mail following the passenger's application with a copy of the relevant identity document attached thereto and information on the payment (or a copy of the payment order) specifying the details of the payment document. These documents shall be sent by mail to Aeroflot PJSC's Moscow sales office at the following address: 10 Arbat St, Moscow, 119002
The application to provide information in the form of a certificate shall specify:
1. The passenger's identity document details (national or foreign passport);
2. Information regarding the flight date, flight number and ticket number.
The passenger's signature in the postal application shall be notarised.
The certificate is issued within 30 calendar days of Aeroflot PJSC receiving the request.
Paid certificate application form (.doc file, 50 kb)
*In the Russian Federation, the payment of fares and fees displayed in foreign currencies shall be made in Russian roubles at the booking system's exchange rate calculated on the basis of the exchange rate of the Central Bank of Russia. Exchange rates for payment purposes are updated weekly on Wednesdays.
**Service fees collected at Aeroflot's sales offices are non-refundable, except for the cases of an involuntary return of a fully unused ticket.
***If an air carriage agreement stipulating the carriage charge to be non-refundable in case of termination due to voluntary waiver of carriage by the passenger in part or in full is terminated, the booking charge will not be refunded.
per Economy/Comfort flight segment
|between Moscow and the Americas/Asia||EUR 106/106 евро|
between Moscow/Saint Petersburg/Rostov-on-Don and Europe/Middle East (direct carriage)
between the Russian Far East and Asia (outside of the Russian Federation, direct carriage)
|EUR 51/EUR 51|
|within the Russian Federation|
|For sale and carriage until November 26, 2018||RUB 2,065/RUB 2,065|
|For sale and carriage from November 27, 2018||RUB 2,265 /RUB 2,265|
|between Moscow and Yakutsk|
|For sale and carriage until November 26, 2018||
RUB 3,565/RUB 3,565
|For sale and carriage from November 27, 2018||
RUB 3,765 /RUB 3,765
|between Moscow and the Russian Far East/Magadan||
In the Russian Federation, the fuel surcharges displayed in foreign currencies are paid in Russian roubles at the exchange rate in effect on the date of payment.
The fuel surcharge per Business flight segment is 200% of the surcharge per Economy/Comfort flight segment.
The fuel surcharges will be refunded if a passenger waives the carriage and returns the ticket.
If an air carriage agreement stipulating the carriage charge to be non-refundable in case of termination due to voluntary waiver of carriage by the passenger in part or in full is terminated, the fuel surcharges will not be refunded.
Fuel surcharges for some routes may differ from the standard ones.
Government taxes, charges and duties
Prices of tickets may include taxes, charges or duties imposed upon air carriage by government agencies or airports in the corresponding countries.
Such additional taxes and charges will not be refunded under certain fare types if the passenger misses the flight.