Special offer for Aeroflot passengers
For fans of winter recreation, free carriage of one set of ski or snowboard equipment.
For fans of water sports, free carriage of one set of surfing (or kitesurfing/wakeboarding/windsurfing) or diving equipment.
One additional item of equipment weighing up to 23 kg may be carried at no additional cost.*
*provided the aircraft has the technical capacity.
- Between November 1, 2018 and May 15, 2019 , in addition to the existing free baggage check allowances on PJSC "Aeroflot" flights, one additional item of ski or snowboard equipment weighing up to 23 kg may be carried at no additional cost (regardless of size).
- One set of ski equipment means: а case containing one pair of skis and one pair of ski poles, and/or one pair of ski boots packed separately; a snowboard, and/or one pair of snowboarding boots packaged separately.
- The additional free item of ski equipment is not taken into account when determining charges for excess baggage; this extra allowance is not indicated in the ticket and is provided during check-in for the flight.
- Baggage rules for ski equipment checked as part of regular baggage allowance remain unchanged.
- This service is available of flights operated by Aeroflot Russian Airlines, Aeroflot Group airlines when booked in advance and approved via Aeroflot call-centre or Aeroflot sales offices across the world.
- This service is not available on codeshare flights operated by third-party partner airlines (applicable to flights within the range of SU3000 – SU4999).
Special offer to passengers travelling to Male, Bangkok, Phuket, Ho Chi Minh City, Tel Aviv, Cairo, Tenerife, Colombo* or Denpasar
For tickets purchased by 30th March 2019 (inclusive) for travel up to and including 30th April 2019 (with return flight departing no later than 30th April 2019), one additional piece of baggage comprising surfing, kitesurfing, wakeboarding, windsurfing or diving equipment, weighing up to 23 kg in total, may be checked in at no extra charge.
* For travel from 28th October 2018.
One set of surfing (or kitesurfing/wakeboarding/windsurfing) equipment may include:
One set of diving equipment may include:
- The additional piece of free baggage for a set of surfing or diving equipment is not included when determining baggage fees, is not shown on the ticket, and is presented at the time of registration.
- The service is provided on PAT«Aeroflot» and on flights operated by the airline group «Aeroflot» under the commercial management of PAT «Aeroflot» with prior agreement with the carrier through the contact center or sales offices.
- This service is not available on flights operated by third-party partner companies (SU3000-4999 flight range).