The Repa, an intimate Ginza Project restaurant serving contemporary Russian cusine, is located on Theatre Square, near the mariinsky Theatre, and Russian cusion.
The name is no accident: “repa” is Russian for turnip, a staple in the diet of ancient Slavs, and a distinct feature of Russian cuisine. The Repa is a distinctive restaurant with an inspiring atmosphere, where time passes imperceptibly. Visit a restaurant, earn miles and spend them for favorite dishes.
Terms of accrual:
- 1 mile per each ₽30.
Conditions for receiving awards:
To use your programme miles at the restaurant, get PIN-code in advance in your personal account, provide your Aeroflot Bonus card and your PIN-code for a POS-terminal when visiting any of participating restaurants.
– You need to have enough miles on your personal account and to make at least one paid regular flight with Aeroflot within the last 24 months.
– The original member card. The information on the front of the card should be easy to read. Magnetic stripe of the card must not be damaged.
– PIN-code to confirm the operation. To generate a PIN code in the Personal account of the member of Aeroflot Bonus programme.
– You must show the original card and inform about the intention to issue the award before the formation of check for the value of goods / services.
– Miles are debited by rolling the card through a special reader terminal to confirm the operation by entering the PIN-code.
– If successful, two copies of check are printed, one, which is signed by the member, remains in the restaurant and the other is transmitted to the member of Aeroflot Bonus programme.
– In case of default of the conditions described above, as well as other conditions stipulated by programme rules, the award is not made. The received goods (services) are paid in cash.
– In case of failure of the terms mentioned above, as well as other conditions specified by the rules of the programme, the award is not issued. In this case the received goods (services) are paid in cash.
– Personal identification number ("PIN-code") serves for identification of the card holder when receiving the award.
– PIN-code is generated once and is not stored in the system.
– The programme member is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the PIN-code, as well as for the consequences of the loss of confidentiality of the PIN-code, including miles usage by a third party.
– In case of loss of the PIN-code immediately generate a new PIN-code to prevent the usage of the lost PIN by third parties.