- On December 1, 2014 low-cost carrier Pobeda (Victory) – 100% subsidiary of Aeroflot, has performed today its first commercial flight on the route Moscow – Volgograd.
- Aeroflot has transferred all Rossiya flights and most of OrenAir flights under its commercial management within the process of Aeroflot Group consolidation.
- Aeroflot Group continued its route network development and launched 22 new destinations including 9 on domestic market.
- Aeroflot and Air France – KLM have signed a collaboration memorandum dedicated to the 60th anniversary of Moscow – Paris flight launch.
- In 2014 Aeroflot Group has set in operation 17 Airbus A320, 18 Boeing 737, 2 DHC-8, 2 DHC-6, 6 Boeing 777-300ER, 6 SSJ-100.
- Aeroflot has taken delivery of a new A320 equipped with aerodynamic wing-tips known as Sharklets, becoming the first Russian airline to operate the latest modification from Airbus.
- Aeroflot has unveiled a new top tier and corporate identity for its Aeroflot Bonus loyalty program. Platinum level has been designed to reward the most valuable members of Aeroflot Bonus and to offer them options in keeping with first class service.
- Aeroflot and Europcar start cooperation within Aeroflot Bonus Frequent Flyer Program.
- Internet on board was activated on 11 wide body aircraft. By the end of 2014 this service was available on board 30 aircraft.
- Aeroflot has launched an upgraded version of the official website www.aeroflot.com. The new navigation system significantly improves functionality through the upgraded scheme of work of the main menu, so the site has become more convenient and intuitive for passengers. The interface was designed according to customers’ wishes. In particular, Aeroflot held several polls via social networks, giving everyone an opportunity to leave comments, suggestions and recommendations on the work of the new website.
- Aeroflot has become the first airline in the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) to digitize its crew by providing SITA’s CrewTablet to enhance in-flight service to its passengers.
- Aeroflot has signed an agreement with the Moscow State Technical University of Civil Aviation (MSTU CA) to conduct a scientific research.
- Aeroflot became General Partner and Official Carrier of the XXII Olympic Winter Games and XI Paralympic Winter Games of 2014.
- Starting from January, 20 till March, 18, 2014 Aeroflot has made 500 return flights on Moscow-Sochi-Moscow route and carried 133,887 passengers, while 20 return flights have been made on Frankfurt-Sochi-Frankfurt route with 2,915 passengers carried.
- Aeroflot management decided to increase social programs spendings for pilots by 27,3%.
- During a solemn ceremony held today, Aeroflot received a certificate confirming the compliance of its integrated management system with the requirements of international standards IS0 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems and 14001:2004 Environmental Management Systems.
- Aeroflot received Approved Gate Check Status (AGC) from the British Home Office for Moscow-London service in Sheremetyevo airport.
- Aeroflot (Moscow Exchange ticker: AFLT) was the world’s most punctual airline in May 2014, according to statistics compiled by flightstats.com. In May 91.18% of Aeroflot flights arrived on time, putting Russia’s flagship carrier ahead of peers such as Lufthansa, British Airways and Emirates.