Platinum members are provided with guaranteed seats even on fully booked Aeroflot flights, in Economy class (if the reservation was made at least 24 hours before departure). On flights operated by the SkyTeam Alliance, reserved seating is available only for full-fare Economy class seats on international flights lasting more than 6 hours. The service is available with limits for high demand flights.
For late bookings (less than 72 hours before departure for Business and Comfort classes, and 24 hours for Economy class), Platinum members have the highest priority on the wait list if no free seats are available. Additional information on fares eligible for wait-list service can be obtained from the concierge service assistant.
For Platinum members, preliminary seat reservation is available regardless of the fare category.
Exclusively for Platinum members, our Space+ service is provided free of charge. Members may make preliminary bookings through our concierge service. Space+ is available on all of Aeroflot's middle- and long-range flights.
In addition to Aeroflot's regular free baggage allowance, Platinum members are allowed 2 extra bags on Aeroflot flights or 1 extra bag on SkyTeam alliance flights.
Passengers must provide their Platinum member number in their booking to use this privilege.
The extra bag allowance is unavailable on Delta Air Lines flights between any points in the USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, and US Virgin Islands, as well as on flights to and from Brazil.
On mutli-segment Aeroflot flights, the specified free baggage allowances are valid on all segments of the trip. On code-share flights operated by partner airlines, however, passengers are subject to the baggage rules of the partner airline. On code-share flights with non-SkyTeam alliance partners, the extra baggage provision is available only if Aeroflot is the flight operator, i.e., is the carrier, and the flight was booked as an Aeroflot ticket.
If award-fare seats are unavailable on a particular flight, Platinum members may receive an award-flight for the double amount of miles if they purchase an available seat in one of the regular paid fare categories (Economy or Business). Double-mile award flights may be obtained up to four times in one calendar year for use on Aeroflot flights, and such awards may be transferred to another person. To obtain the award, members should contact the concierge service.
The privilege is provided with limits during high demand periods (22.12.2017 - 16.01.2018, 22.02.2018 - 25.02.2018, 7.03.2018 - 11.03.2018, 27.04.2018 - 10.05.2018). For more information please contact сoncierge service.
Platinum members can use Mile credit to reserve award flights if their account's shortfall under 10,000 miles. To obtain the award, members should contact the concierge service.
- The mile shortfall on the member's account may not exceed 10,000 miles.
- This benefit is not limited by the number of obtained awards.
- It is possible to use Mile credit on a booking made for another person.
Mile credit can also be used on upgrades given at the registration desk, provided a preliminary request was made through the concierge service no later than 24 hours before departure
Platinum level members are granted three Platinum service class upgrade vouchers1.
The privilege can be arranged online in the member’s personal account or through the Concierge service.
- One Platinum voucher can be used for one flight segment only.
- The privilege is valid only for Aeroflot flights.
- Upgrades are available for the Premium Economy2,3 and Premium Comfort fare categories. Tickets issued at the Business Pass fare are not eligible for upgrade.
- The privilege is provided if there are free seats in the Comfort or Business class cabin.
- The service class upgrade can be arranged with transfer of the award to a third party.
- The departure date is changed in accordance with the rules of the originally issued and paid air ticket and payment of all necessary additional fees.
- Issued Platinum service class upgrade vouchers are non-returnable except in case of cancellation/rescheduling of the flight through the fault of the airline.
- Platinum vouchers unused during the period of Platinum level membership are not carried over to another period and are not extended.
- Baggage and other privileges on the upgrade segment are provided in accordance with the service class to which the upgrade was made.
- Miles are credited for the completed flight in accordance with the fare originally paid.
1 Aeroflot reserves the right to limit the provision of the privilege depending on the flight load.
2 On the Moscow-Rostov, Moscow-Kazan, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk-Khabarovsk return routes, upgrades are also available for the Optimum Economy fare category.
3 Upgrades are possible with a confirmed booking at special Economy class fares (fare codes: BPXOWRF/BPXRTRF) for travel:
- from Moscow (Sheremetyevo Airport) to Simferopol, Kaliningrad, Vladivostok, Khabarovsk, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Magadan; and from Simferopol, Kaliningrad, Vladivostok, Khabarovsk, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Magadan to Moscow (Sheremetyevo Airport).
- starting from 01.01.2018 from Moscow (Vnukovo Airport) to Vladivostok, Khabarovsk, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Magadan; and from Vladivostok, Khabarovsk, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Magadan to Moscow (Vnukovo Airport).
Platinum members may change the dates or routes of award tickets free of charge, according to the rules of the Aeroflot Bonus programme. However, if the new ticket is subject to any additional taxes or fees, the passenger will be responsible for covering the difference at an Aeroflot sales location.
Platinum members may gift Gold-level membership privileges of the Aeroflot Bonus programme to the person of their choosing. Any Gold cards provided as gifts will have the same expiration date as the member's Platinum card. To give a Gold card as a gift, please apply to the concierge-service and provide the Aeroflot Bonus programme number of the person in whose name the Gold card will be issued.
For each flight taken on Aeroflot or its partner-airlines, Platinum members will earn additional miles in the amount of 75%.
These miles may not be used to qualify for other membership levels. The accrual of additional miles is calculated according to the distance between the departure and destination airports, as well as the fare category. If the fare assumes accrual of less than 100% of the distance, the additional miles are to be calculated according to the total mileage actually accrued for the distance. If the fare assumes accrual of more than 100% of the distance, the additional miles are to be calculated according to the distance between the departure and arrival airports, not including qualification miles for fare level.
Platinum members may access SkyTeam alliance business lounges all across the world.
On SkyTeam alliance domestic flights, access to lounges will be granted if the Platinum member is connecting to/from an international flight on any SkyTeam airline on the same day. Platinum members may invite one guest to the business lounge, if the guest is also travelling on a SkyTeam alliance airline (it does not have to be the same flight).
Platinum members have priority check-in at SkyPriority counters for Aeroflot flight and at First- or Business-Class counters for partner airlines' flights. To use priority check-in, please present your original and valid Platinum Aeroflot Bonus programme card at the check-in counter.
Platinum members travelling with baggage are provided with priority drop-off and handling service.
For the convenience of Platinum members, separate SkyPriority lanes are available in departure and arrival areas for fast-track passport control. This benefit is subject to availability at the arrival/departure airport.
Priority boarding is available for all Platinum members regardless of the fare category. Priority boarding is available whenever boarding by jet bridge.
Platinum members who are in transit can receive priority service for transfer passengers at the SkyPriority desk in the transfer zone of the airport. This benefit is subject to availability at arrival/departure airports.
Special discounts and privileges at the best hotels, restaurants, boutiques, and beauty salons available exclusively for Aeroflot Bonus Platinum tier members.