Welcome to our lounges!
Spend your time in comfort while waiting for your flight departure. You will find everything here to work and relax.
You may use our lounges if you are
- traveling in Business Class;
- a holder of a Gold or Platinum Aeroflot Bonus card[*], [**];
- a holder of an Elite Plus level bonus card issued by any of the SkyTeam[*] alliance partners;
- a holder of a Priority Pass card under the programme rules;
- a holder of a Diners Club card.
[*] Access is provided for card holders travelling on airlines that are members of the SkyTeam airline alliance in any class on an international flight, as well as on a domestic flight with a same-day connection to/from an international flight.
[**] Please note that as of 15 August 2019 temporary restrictions will be in place on business lounge access at Arkhangelsk and Magnitogorsk airports for Aeroflot Bonus Gold-level members. As compensation, we will credit 3,000 miles to passengers on Aeroflot and Rossiya flights (code SU) from Magnitogorsk and Arkhangelsk.
You can also visit the lounges for an additional fee by paying through the ticket offices.
- Aeroflot Gold and Platinum cardholders or SkyTeam Elite Plus cardholders are allowed to invite one guest to the lounge where such guest is taking a SkyTeam partner airline flight. Such guests may join the above cardholders in the lounge even if taking a different flight.
- You may spend only a limited time in the lounge: no more than 4 hours before the flight (except for transit/transfer passengers, who can stay in the lounge for an unlimited time)[*];
- when taking an international flight, you may use only one lounge, regardless of the departure terminal;
- accompanied children under 2 years of age may stay in lounges free of charge.
[*] The rule applies to lounges at Sheremetyevo Airport. Terms and conditions of service in other business lounges within the flight network may vary.
Aeroflot PJSC passengers eligible for enhanced-comfort lounge access at Sheremetyevo Airport are requested to present their boarding pass and/or valid Sky Team Frequent Flyers Elite Plus Card. Paper invitations are not issued at the check-in desks.
Relaxing in comfort
Our lounges have everything you need to relax in comfort: you can watch the latest news and other TV programmes on large plasma screens, read the latest newspapers and magazines, or just relax in our comfortable armchairs. You can use the convenient shower rooms in our lounges to freshen up and get ready for your flight.
Snacks and beverages
Free meals are provided in business lounges. You can enjoy fresh pastries, sandwiches, salads, a variety of snacks and dishes, and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Work and Internet access
Have you got pressing business matters? You can use personal computers with free Internet access in the business lounges of Terminal D, and free Wi-Fi is available in all business lounges in the airport, so you can be online at all times.
Terminal D, Sochi
after the domestic flight security check, please go left, then go downstairs; the lounge is opposite Gates 1, 2, 3
Terminal D, Moscow
having passed through customs and passport control, please proceed straight ahead, then turn right after the Aeroflot information desk. The entrance to the lounge is opposite the bureau de change.
Terminal D, Saint Petersburg
After passing customs and passport control, please proceed to the left, 4th floor, the lift is near the DutyFree alcohol store
Terminal E, Galaktika
3rd floor, opposite Gate 39.
Terminal F, Classic
3rd floor, opposite Gate 42.
Terminal F, Zvezdny
3rd floor, on the balcony opposite Gate 52
Terminal B, Rublev
3rd floor, next to Gates 105 and 106, after the security check