Award miles are not earned with tickets booked:
1. for miles (booking classes O, X, F);
2. for booking classes G, V;
3. with discounts of more than 50% of the fare;
4. for the following fares:
- group (fare prefix GV, KT);
- special (fare prefix FX, BRR, BRV, or MED);
- subsidized (fare prefix SO, GO, MFRF, GC, or GA);
- free (fare prefix CERT);
- service (fare prefix ID).
For tickets booked with the PX fare prefix, award miles are earned for 25% of the route distance.
Miles earning rules in accordance with ticket class are valid for bookings made before 01 November 2016, as well as for the following fares:
- Moscow- Rostov-on-Don- Moscow;
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk– Khabarovsk – Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk;
- Okha – Khabarovsk – Okha*;
- Nogliki – Khabarovsk – Nogliki*;
- Shakhtersk – Khabarovsk – Shakhtersk*;
- Tynda – Khabarovsk – Tynda*;
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk – Blagoveshchensk – Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk*;
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk – Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky – Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk*;
- Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky – Magadan – Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky*;
- Vladivostok – Komsomolsk-on-Amur – Vladivostok*;
- SkyTeam partners (fare prefix SKY);
- special agreements (fare prefix SC or OF);
- booked for Aeroflot routes using partner fares.
For the Business Travel tickets (PASS, EPS, CPS and BPS fare prefixes) mileage accrual is calculated according to the Classic fare group.
* For bookings made before 20 June 2017