Fast and easy
To check in, you can use our self-service kiosks where you can identify your booking by using an electronic card (Aeroflot Bonus card or credit card) that will automatically read your first and last names (provided the spelling corresponds to your booking) and reduce check-in procedures.
Self-service kiosks will allow you to save time checking in and selecting a seat, and, if possible, sit close to family or friends travelling with you.
Registered passengers can drop off their baggage at the airport no later than at the end of the check-in period[*]:
- if flying from Sheremetyevo, you can use the special baggage drop-off desks
- if flying from another airport without drop-off desks, you can use the regular check-in desks
[*] Check-in for Aeroflot flights departing from points in the United States (New York, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Miami), Tel Aviv, Shanghai closes 1 hour before departure.
Self-service kiosks for Aeroflot flights have been set up in Moscow (Sheremetyevo SVO, Vnukovo VKO), Abakan (ABA), Almaty (ALA), Amsterdam (AMS), Anapa (AAQ), Arkhangelsk (ARH), Astrakhan (ASF), Athens (ATH), Bangkok (BKK), Barnaul (BAX), Belgorod (EGO), Belgrade (BEG), Budapest (BUD), Yerevan (EVN), Vienna (VIE), Venice (VCE), Volgograd (VOG), Voronezh (VOZ), Vladivostok (VVO), Warsaw (WAW), Dresden (DRS), Yekaterinburg (SVX), Geneva (GVA), Irkutsk (IKT), Kazan (KZN), Kaliningrad (KGD), Copenhagen (CPH), Krasnodar (KRR), Krasnoyarsk (KJA), Larnaca (LCA), Lisbon (LIS), London (Heathrow LHR, Gatwick LGW), Makhachkala (MCX), Mineralnye Vody (MRV), Magnitogorsk (MQF), Munich (MUC), Minsk(MSQ), Nizhnevartovsk (NJC), Nizhnekamsk (NBC), Nizhny Novgo ode (GOJ), Novosibirsk (OVB), Novokuznetsk (NOZ), Omsk (OMS), Orenburg (REN), Paris (CDG), Perm (PEE), Petropavlovsk–Kamchatsky (PKC), Prague (PRG), Rostov-on-Don (ROV), Rome (FCO), Samara (KUF), St. Petersburg (LED), Simferopol (SIP), Sofia (SOF), Sochi (AER), Stavropol (STW), Istanbul (IST), Stockholm (ARN), Surgut (SGC), Tel Aviv (TLV), Tokyo (NRT), Tyumen (TJM), Ufa (UFA), Frankfurt am Main (FRA), Khabarovsk (KHV), Zurich (ZRH), Chelyabinsk (CEK), Stuttgart (STR), Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk (UUS), Yakutsk (YKS).
Self-service check-in machines can be found at:
- Sheremetyevo-D (3) - in the centre of the Departure Hall, opposite the check-in desks;
- Sheremetyevo-F (2) - in the Departure Hall, opposite customs control counters;
- Sheremetyevo-E - in the Departure Hall;
- Belorusskiy Railway Station – Aeroexpress terminal, next to the cash registers;
Self-service check-in is available for passengers:
- travelling on Aeroflot flights;
- checking in not later than 45 minutes before departure;
- travelling with electronic tickets.
It’s very easy to use our self-service check-in kiosks:
- Our kiosks are easy to find at the airport.
- Insert your ID card (your Aeroflot Bonus card or your credit card) into a special slot to start the check-in procedure.
- Press the button on the screen and enter your booking code (PNR Code) and your last name.
- Check your itinerary and select your name and/or names of passengers travelling with you. Confirm the gender of the passenger.
- Complete the check-in procedure and print your boarding pass (passes).
- You have completed the check-in procedure. Please proceed to your boarding gate.
Our staff is at your disposal if you have any problems checking in.