Programme awards include:
- Award ticket – a ticket on any scheduled flight operated by Aeroflot or a Partner airline, granted in exchange for a certain number of miles to be deducted from the member’s personal account.
- Award upgrade – redeeming accrued miles for an upgrade from Economy Class to Comfort Class or Business Class, or from Comfort Class to Business Class, if there is a confirmed booking made at an eligible fare.
- Partner award – Partner’s goods, works or services received in exchange for a certain number of miles to be deducted from the member’s account.
- To claim an Award, a member must have accumulated the required number of miles in member account and have taken at least one paid flight on a scheduled Aeroflot flight in the last 24 months at a fare that qualifies for earning miles.
- When booking an Award on the company’s website or on the Programme Partner’s website, the member must be authenticated through SMS-Informing service using a confirmation code. Members can sign up for this service in their Personal Account.
- Any types of Awards may be transferred not more than ten (10) times per calendar year. The number of Awards that can be redeemed by a member using miles from his/her account is not limited. Upgrade awards transferred at check-in are not included in the specified limit (10 awards per year).
Effective as of April, 14, 2006
Award tickets on SkyTeam flights are issued according to the Aeroflot Bonus SkyTeam Multicarrier Award Chart.
SkyTeam Awards include economy and business class Award tickets on SkyTeam flights. Award upgrades on SkyTeam flights are allowed. SkyTeam Award transfer is permitted according to the Aeroflot Bonus programme rules.
SkyTeam Award rules:
- Award tickets are issued only in Aeroflot offices or Aeroflot representation offices.
- You can book an Award ticket at the Contact Centre by phone: +7 (495) 223-55-55 or 8-800-444-55-55, or at an Aeroflot sales office or representation office at least 48 hours prior to your departure.
- When booking a ticket, please provide the booking code and the original/copy of your passport and the original/copy of your membership card. If you want to transfer your Award, please provide a completed and signed request of Award transfer and the originals/copies of passports of the Program account holder member and passenger, to whom the Award ticket will be issued. An Award transfer ticket may be booked by the account holder member or his authorized agent. The powers of the authorized agent must be certified by a power of attorney. If the ticket is issued to a third party, and not in the name of the account holder member, the power of attorney must be notarized.
If you wish more information on a booking complex itinerary with several connecting flights, please contact the Aeroflot Contact Centre by phone or an Aeroflot sales office/representation office.
Terms and conditions for issuing Miles Awards for flights operated by SkyTeam partners:
- Award tickets are issued only for round trips.
- Award Upgrades on flights operated by SkyTeam partners may be issued either for a one way flight or a round trip. This Award can also be transferred to other persons.
- The Awards zone and the number of Award Miles is based on the departure and destination points of carriage (and return), regardless of the number of connections. Connection points should not exceed the number of miles to the destination point.
- The shortest and most direct route must be used for Awards carriage.
- Maximum number of segments on one Award carriage - 8.
- Award carriage to/from North, Central, Latin and South America, to Asia and Australia is only possible on flights travelling across the Pacific Ocean.
- An Award itinerary may not include the same city more than once in the same direction.
- One Open Jaw Award is allowed - miles are deducted for the longest distance.
- Service classes may be combined in one carriage - miles are deducted for the higher class.
- It is not allowed to combine Award and paid segments on an Award carriage.
- Program Members are fully responsible for payment of applicable airport taxes and/or other taxes and/or other government fees or taxes imposed on flights operated by SkyTeam partners. These charges cannot be compensated by the Aeroflot Bonus Programme.