Intermodal Carriage by Aeroflot and Österreichischen Bundesbahnen
Aeroflot customers travelling to or from Vienna may enjoy the services of «Rail & Fly Austria» organized in conjunction with Austrian Railways (Österreichischen Bundesbahnen) and ACCESRAIL INC. Customers can purchase one ticket combining Aeroflot flights to/from Vienna with rail travel to/from the following points in Austria:
Points of departure/arrival
- Bregenz (XGZ)
- Graz Hbf (GGZ)
- Innsbruck Hbf (IOB)
- Klagenfurt Hbf (KGV) transfer at Wien Hbf (XWC)
- Linz Hbf (LZS)
- Salzburg Hbf (ZSB)
- St. Pölten Hbf (POK)
- Wien Hbf (XWC)
We draw your attention to:
- Transfer from aircraft to train and vice versa is carried out at Vienna airport (VIE).
- Travel with Austrian Railways (Österreichischen Bundesbahnen) is in First class when purchasing a Business Class flight ticket, or Second Class when purchasing an Economy Class flight ticket.
- Possession of a PJSC “Aeroflot” ticket does not customers give the right to travel on Austrian railway without prior check-in on the train.
- Customers should check-in for their rail travel on-line at https://secure.accesrail.com/checkin/ or in the offices of ÖBB (for an additional charge).
- Check-in is available not earlier than 72 hours prior to departure of the booked train.
- To check-in customers require either the e-ticket number, or the booking number (PNR number) with 6 alpha-numeric characters.
- The check-in confirmation must be printed and presented when boarding the train.
- The baggage allowance for flights on PJSC “Aeroflot” differs from baggage allowance for Austrian Railways (Österreichischen Bundesbahnen).
- The ‘through check-in’ of baggage between flight and train is not available. Baggage must be collected at Vienna.
- At the Vienna airport (VIE) the following minimum connection time is required:
- Rail/Air (railway /airline flight) – 1 hour 20 minutes
- Air/Rail (airline flight / railway) – 1 hour
- In the event of a missed connection, the customer should contact the offices of Austrian Railways (Österreichischen Bundesbahnen) to organize on-ground transportation on the next train.
Booking the combined travel may be done through your travel agent or in the offices of Aeroflot.
Additional information is available on the website of Austrian Railways (Österreichischen Bundesbahnen) www.oebb.at/railandfly and partner company Accesrail http://www.accesrail.com/products/obb-tickets/.