Service fees and charges
|Carriage||Within the Russian Federation||Abroad|
|Ticketing at a sales office||
800 RUB/800 RUB
25 EUR/25 евро
|Reticketing at a sales office||
800 RUB/800 RUB
25 EUR/25 евро
500 RUB/500 RUB1
1The following inquiry services are provided on a paid basis:
- Flight certificates (in case of loss of the the boarding pass required for accounting purposes);
- Air ticket purchase and flight certificates (in case of loss of the passenger receipt, itinerary receipt, or payment receipt needed for accounting purposes);
- Ticket cost certificates for used tickets;
- Information on the cost of carriage within the Russian Federation, if the passenger travels outside of the Russian Federation (calculated using the ratio of the great-circle distance travelled in the airspace of the Russian Federation to the total distance covered by the aircraft);
- Printout of the booking authenticated by seal (stamp) for submission to the consulate;
- Ticket cost reference;
- Ticket cost confirmation document for a partially used ticket, if the payment receipt was returned upon refund;
- Translations of baggage receipts into the Russian language.
Inquiry services are free for the following individuals and legal entities:
- Federal executive and legislative authorities;
- Executive and legislative authorities of the subjects of the Russian Federation and local government bodies;
- Courts (as part of legal proceedings);
- Lawyers providing legal assistance;
- employees of Aeroflot PJSC.
*The payment of fares and fees in the Russian Federation displayed in foreign currencies shall be made in Russian roubles at the systematic exchange rate calculated on the basis of the exchange rate of the Central Bank of Russia. Exchange rates for payment purposes are updated weekly on Wednesdays.
**Service fees collected at Aeroflot's sales offices are non-refundable, except for the cases of a forced return of a fully unused ticket.
***If an air carriage agreement stipulating the carriage charge to be non-refundable in case of termination due to voluntary waiver of carriage by the passenger in part or in full is terminated, the booking charge will not be refunded.
per Economy/Premium Economy flight segment
|between Moscow and the Americas/Asia||106 EUR/106 евро|
between Moscow/Saint Petersburg/Rostov-on-Don and Europe/Middle East (direct carriage)
between destinations in the Russian Far East and abroad destinations in Asia (direct carriage)
|51 EUR/51 EUR|
|between cities within the Russian Federation||1865 RUB/1865 RUB|
|between Moscow and Yakutsk||
3365 RUB/3365 RUB
|between Moscow and the Russian Far East/Magadan||
The fuel surcharges in the Russian Federation displayed in foreign currencies shall be paid in Russian roubles at the exchange rate in effect on the date of payment.
The fuel surcharge per Business flight segment is 200% of the surcharge per Economy/Premium Economy flight segment.
The fuel surcharges will be refunded if a passenger waives the carriage and returns the ticket.
If an air carriage agreement stipulating the carriage charge to be non-refundable in case of termination due to voluntary waiver of carriage by the passenger in part or in full is terminated, the fuel surcharges will not be refunded.
Fuel surcharges for some routes may differ from the standard ones.
Government taxes, charges and duties
Prices of tickets may include taxes, charges or duties imposed upon air carriage by government agencies or airports in the corresponding countries.
Such additional fees and charges shall not be refunded under certain fare types if the passenger misses the flight.