Aeroflot PJSC offers a paid on-request upgrade service (to Premium Economy class) that can be ordered during check-in.
The following requirements need to be met to upgrade:
- The service is only available to passengers with tickets with a confirmed booking on direct or through fares for all booking classes with the Economy class of service;
- The flight for which an award upgrade is requested is a regular flight operated by Aeroflot, except for codeshare flights within the SU3000-4999 range;
- The service is only available to passengers flying on aircraft equipped with Premium Economy facilities;
- Seats must be available in the corresponding class of service.
For connecting flights, an upgrade is only allowed for the first flight segment in each direction. Upgrades are available for flights connecting in Sheremetyevo if the segment starts in Moscow and if carriage is paid for in the Aeroflot PJSC sales office in the Sheremetyevo airport transit zone. If the transit passenger leaves the Sheremetyevo Airport transit zone, he/she can go to a check-in desk in the departure hall to order an upgrade for the following flight.
Prices for on-request upgrade from Economy to Premium Economy:
- For short-haul flights (flight time under 3 hours), the price for the service is 3000 RUB/3000 RUB for flights within the Russian Federation, or 50 EUR/50 EUR for flights to/from foreign destinations.
- For medium-haul flights (flight time from 3 to 6 hours), the price for the service is 4000 RUB/4000 RUB for flights within the Russian Federation, or 50 EUR/50 EUR for flights to/from foreign destinations.
- For long-haul flights (flight time over 6 hours), the price for the service is 5000 RUB/5000 RUB for flights within the Russian Federation, or 100 EUR/100 EUR for flights to/from foreign destinations. Exception: For flights from the USA to Moscow, the price for the service is 100 USD/100 USD.
The following discounts apply:
- The service is free for infants under 2 years of age without a separate seat.
During check-in, passengers who have paid for the upgrade will be issued an Economy Class boarding pass in accordance with the booked ticket. The boarding pass will be changed during the boarding procedure.
Passengers who paid for the upgrade at check-in are not entitled to check in or carry additional baggage over the established allowance for the original fare.
Aeroflot Bonus miles are awarded in accordance with the original fare.
In-flight services are provided without any limits in accordance with the class of service to which the upgrade was made.
Aeroflot PJSC reserves the right to limit the service depending on the actual flight load and to amend the terms of service prior to payment without notice.
Important!Please note that due to the infrastructure in some airports, it may not always be possible to deliver meals on board in time. Please arrive at the airport well in advance to order the service. Orders should be placed at least 90 minutes before scheduled flight departure in the Sheremetyevo hub airport.