A fairytale trip to Scandinavia
"A fairytale trip to Scandinavia": Special Offer Terms
A Special Offer for Aeroflot business class tickets from Russia to Oslo, Helsinki, Copenhagen and Stockholm is announced:
- If you buy two adult business class tickets, one or two children 2 to 16 years old travel for free;
- The ticket sale is from July 15 until September 15, 2010; the journey period is from July 23 until October 15, 2010;
- Taxes and charges are not included and have to be paid separately;
- The number of seats under this Special Offer is limited;
- The tickets under this Special Offer can be purchased in RF territory at Aeroflot own sales offices and from Aeroflot agents;
For booking and details of the Special Offer terms, please call Aeroflot information service: in Moscow
+7(495)223-55-55,in other towns of Russia 8-800-333-55-55,and via mobile phone 0933 (50 RUB per minute, VAT not included).
Special offer terms:
- Tickets at these fares can be purchased in RF territory at Aeroflot own sales offices and from Aeroflot agents;
- The special offer is valid both for direct journeys from Moscow to Oslo, Helsinki, Copenhagen and Stockholm, and for transit journeys from Russia cities to Scandinavian cities via Sheremetyevo airport;
The Special offer does not cover the following flights:
- The Special Offer also covers the flights in the range SU2051-2100 operated by Nordavia and Donavia associated;
- The fares are valid for two-way flights on the same dates and on the same itinerary. It is allowed to combine arrival and return departure points;
- The maximum stay at destination city is one month and the minimum stay is until the next Sunday, meaning that a passenger may not return to the original journey location before the first Sunday after departure to the destination city;
- Tickets will be booked starting July 15, 2010, 09:00 Moscow time. Tickets shall be issued within 24 hours after booking;
- The itinerary may not be changed for tickets purchased at this fare.
Refund of Tickets
Refunds are allowed without a penalty if applied for within more than 24 hours before the flight, otherwise a penalty of 25% is charged;
In addition, a penalty set by the carrier for the refund operation is charged;
Changing the departure and return dates before the original departure/return dates (to any dates within the allowed journey start/end dates) is subject to a penalty of 200 EUR per each segment of each adult passenger’s ticket, and free of penalty for children’s tickets.
- A ticket may not be changed to a higher fare;
- No extra discounts are allowed for this fare.