Transaero return tickets with the outward leg before 15 December and return leg after 15 December will be cancelled along with all other tickets for flights after 00:00 on 15 December. These tickets may not be rebooked for an earlier date, as all sales of Transaero tickets have ceased.
Passengers holding tickets with an outward date before 15 December and return leg after 15 December are entitled to a full refund.
Refunds may be obtained from the point of sale:
- For tickets purchased via Transaero’s website please send an email to email@example.com with the following information: Last name of the passenger (in English); flight number; date of departure; 13-digit ticket number; the email address you provided at the time of purchase; phone number including country code; any additional information about the ticket return.
Detailed rules relating to the return of tickets purchased through Transaero’s site can be found here (Russian only): http://transaero.ru/ru/info-and-services/vozvrat/internet
Refunds for tickets purchased on Transaero’s website will only be made online to the account of a bank card holder or other account to which payments can be made electronically.
- Tickets purchased at Transaero sales offices will be refunded at sales offices. For a list of addresses of Transaero sales offices visit:http://www.transaero.ru/ru/info-and-services/tickets/sales-offices
Tickets purchased at Transaero sales offices in Moscow will only be refunded at the sales office at 2 Paveletskaya Square, Building 3 (Metro “Paveletskaya”). The points of sale in Vnukovo and Domodedovo airports and the sales office at 11A Zubovsky Boulevard (Metro “Park Kultury”) cannot process refunds.
- Tickets purchased from third-party agencies will be refunded only at the relevant point of sale.
- For the refund of tickets purchased as part of a tour package, contact the travel agency that sold the tour package.
The airline will provide any additional information to passengers as soon as it becomes available.
More information on the refund rules can be found on the websites of Transaero:http://transaero.ru/en/2015-10-02/ and Aeroflot:http://www.aeroflot.ru/cms/en/new/54411
Further information can be obtained via the following channels:
- Transaero’s 24-hour call centre on 8-800-555-3-555 (free within Russia) or +7-495-788-8080 (in Moscow and international calls)
- by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aeroflot’s call centre 8-800-444-5555 or +7-495-223-5555