Additional charges for travel to/from the US
When your baggage exceeds in number, dimension and/or weight the free baggage allowance required, an excess baggage charge has to be paid to Aeroflot at the ticket desks at airport, according to the rates listed below.
The charges specified below apply if all of the flights in your itinerary are operated by Aeroflot or operated by one of Aeroflot’s codeshare partners (see the “Codesharing flights’ section);
If your itinerary includes flights operated by Aeroflot and flights operated by other airlines that are not codesharing with Aeroflot the baggage rules set by the airline which is listed first on the ticket are those that usually apply here. If Aeroflot is listed on the first flight segment of your ticket, then Aeroflot’s baggage regulations will apply to your entire journey (outbound and return flight).
Exception: any airline which is listed as the first carrier on the ticket may transfer the baggage rule stipulation to the airline that operates the longest or most significant stretch of the journey (Most Significant Carrier rule).
Excess Baggage Charges
|Overweight||50lb/23 kg - 70lb/32 kg||2500 RUB||100 EUR/USD|
|70lb/32 kg – 99lb/45 kg||5000 RUB||150 EUR/USD|
|Oversize||62in/158 cm – 80in/203 cm||5000 RUB||100 EUR/USD|
|more than 80in/203 cm||7500 RUB||150 EUR/USD|
|Extra Piece||Second piece||2500 RUB||50 EUR/USD|
|Third and any additional piece||7500 RUB||150 EUR/USD|
*$ - travel from points in the US, Canada, Asia (except Russian points in Asia, Uzbekistan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Kazakhstan), Middle East, Africa, Ukraine.
When Excess Baggage to points in the US is sold in the US payment shall be made in USD at the exchange rate in effect on the date of payment.
€ - travel from other points
Service charges and fees
|Carriage||In Russia||Outside Russia|
|Booking (per segment)||3,70 EUR 2)||3,70 EUR 2)|
|Ticket issuance at the office||800 RUB||25 EUR|
|Ticket re-issuance at the office||800 RUB||25 EUR|
|Conversion of an e-ticket into a paper ticket||10 EUR||10 EUR|
|Issuance of certificates and information||500 RUB1||—|
1List of requested information that is subject to a charge:
- a certificate confirming that the ticket was flown (in case the boarding pass needed for reporting purposes is lost);
- a certificate confirming the purchase of the ticket used for travel (in case the passenger coupon, itinerary receipt, sales check needed for reporting purposes are lost);
- a certificate showing the price of the purchased ticket that was actually used;
- information about the total ground distance corresponding to the route and the distance to the Russian border crossing point to be flown above Russia or about the nearest airport to the border crossing point in case of international flights (where a company pays for the flight within Russia);
- a printed and sealed (stamped) booking confirmation for submission to a consulate;
- indicative price of the airline ticket;
- a certificate showing the price of a partly used ticket in case the sales check was withdrawn for refunding the ticket;
- translation of a baggage receipt into Russian.
List of individuals and entities exempt from paying a charge for issuing certificates:
- federal legislative and executive authorities;
- local government authorities and legislative and executive authorities of constituent entities of the Russian Federation;
- courts making inquiries in connection with legal proceedings;
- lawyers making inquiries for legal assistance purposes;
- employees of PJSC Aeroflot;
- corporate customers of PJSC Aeroflot, if the issuance of such certificates on a free of charge basis is expressly stipulated in the agreement with the customer.
2) Booking fees are cancelled as of October 01, 2015.
*Payments shall be made in rubles at the exchange rate in effect on the date of payment.
**Service charges collected at Aeroflot sales offices are not refundable, except in the case of an involuntary refund of a wholly unused ticket.
The provision of the “Space+” service allows to choose enhanced-comfort seats in economy-class cabins, these seats have an extra legroom and that is particularly important during the flight.
You can enquire for the "Space+" service at the airport check-in counter for scheduled medium-haul and long-haul flights on direct and connection flights. To upgrade to the ‘Space+’ service just enquire with an airport employee at the check-in counter as to availability, and if possible you will be checked in to a more comfortable seat. You can pay for the service at the excess baggage desk, at the Aeroflot counters, or airport handling agent office at the counters of a ground handling company in airports within the Russian Federation, or international airports.
The price of “Space+” service is:
- 1200 rubles or 25 EUR on medium-haul flights (except Moscow – London route the “Space+” service fee is 1800 rubles or 45 EUR).
- 2500 rubles or 50 EUR on long-haul flights.
Payments shall be made in US dollars at the exchange rate on the date of payment
The “Space+” service is available on flights to and from Moscow on the destinations listed below:
- on medium-haul flights with flying time more than 3 hours: to/from Abakan, Amsterdam, Athens, Barcelona, Barnaul, Beirut, Bishkek, Bologna, Brussels, Cairo, Dubrovnik, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Geneva, Heraklion, Hurgada, Irkutsk, Karaganda, Kemerovo, Krasnoyarsk, Larnaca, London, Madrid, Malaga, Milan, Munich, Nice, Nizhnevartovsk, Novokuznetsk, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Ovda, Paris, Rome, Tashkent, Teheran, Tel Aviv, Thessaloniki, Tivat, Tomsk, Stuttgart, Venice, Zurich.
- on long-haul flights with flying time more than 6 hours: to/from Abakan, Bangkok, Beijing, Blagoveshchensk, Cancun, Chita, Dubai, Guangzhou, Hanoi, Havana, Ho Chi Minh City, Hong Kong, Khabarovsk, Los-Angeles, Male, Miami, New Delhi, New York, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Punta Cana, Seoul, Shanghai, Tenerife, Tokyo, Toronto, Ulaanbaatar, Ulan-Ude, Vladivostok, Washington, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, Yakutsk.
The “Space+” service has also become available on Aeroflot scheduled flights operated by “Donavia”, “Rossiya airline” and “Aurora airline”.
For more detailed information please follow the link http://www.aeroflot.ru/cms/en/flight/space_terms
"Internet on board" service
"Internet on board" service is available only after a plane has climbed out.
To use "Internet on board" service, please, turn on Wi-Fi on your device (smartphone, laptop or tablet pc), connect to "Aeroflot" access point, start a web-browser and choose a preferable service plan.
The service is paid during a flight, according to tariffs listed on registration page, and available by non-cash transfer only. VISA, MasterCard, American Express, JCB and Discover debit and credit cards are accepted. Payment will be performed after a flight.
The service cost
|Smartphones||Laptops and iPad|
|User tariff, USD||5||10||10||30|
|Amount of MBs||3||10||10||40|
|Price for 1MB, USD||1,67||1||1||0,75|
|Price for 1MB over, USD||1,7||1,5||1,5||1,5|
For more detailed information please follow the link http://www.aeroflot.ru/cms/en/flight/on_board/at_height
Notification about government taxes, fees, and duties
The price of a ticket may include taxes, fees, and duties levied by government agencies of specific countries on air transport.
The cost of a ticket may comprise taxes, fees, and duties set by government agencies of specific countries where uplift is performed.