Пустой местозаполнитель не отображается в "Активном" режиме
Advantages of Online Check-in:
- You can check in from your home or office;
- Online check-in begins 24 hours and closes 45 minutes before departure *;
- You can choose a convenient seat in the cabin;
- You can print out your boarding pass. Upon arrival at the airport you do not need to check in.
* Check-in for Aeroflot flights departing from points in the United States (New York, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Miami), and Tel Aviv ends 1 hour before departure.
You must have a paper boarding pass in order to board the plane. If you were unable to print your boarding pass at home, you may print your boarding pass at a self-service check-in kiosk at the airport.
You may check in for your flight if:
- You are travelling on flights operated by the following airlines: Aeroflot (SU), Rossiya (FV), Aurora (HZ) ** departing from Moscow (Sheremetyevo), or from other airports equipped with an Aeroflot check-in system;
- You do not intend to carry animals, weapons or luggage in a passenger seat;
- You do not need our unaccompanied minor service;
** with the exception of the following:
- Code-share flights for 2016 flights where Aeroflot is not the actual carrier;
- charter flights operated by Rossiya Airlines (ticket numbers beginning with 195);
- flights departing from the following airports:
Aktau (SCO), Aktobe (AKX), Alicante (ALC), Astana (TSE), Atyrau (GUW), Beirut (BEY),Bukhara (BHK), Bourgas (BOJ), Varna (VAR), Damascus (DAM), Dushanbe (DYU), Zagreb (ZAG), Cairo (CAI), Karaganda (KGF), Lyon (LYS), London (LGW), Male (MLE), Murmansk (MMK),Novy Urengoy (NUX), Paris - Orly (ORY), Busan (PUS), Rimini (RMI), Samarkand (SKD), Saratov (RTW), Split (SPU), Stavropol (STW), Syktyvkar (SCW), Tehran (THR), Tivat (TIV), Urgench (UGC), Harbin (HRB), Shymkent (CIT). Novy Urengoy (NUX), Paris - Orly (ORY), Busan (PUS), Rimini (RMI), Saratov (RTW), Split (SPU), Stavropol (STW), Syktyvkar (SCW), Tegerana ( THR), Tivat (TIV), Urgench (UGC), Harbin (HRB), and Shymkent (CIT).
Registered passengers can drop off their baggage at the airport no later than at the end of the check-in period ***:
- at the DROP OFF desk in Sheremetyevo Airport
- at standard check-in desks in other airports (if there is no DROP OFF desk)
***Check-in closes 40 minutes before departure. Check-in for flights operated under the Aeroflot – Shuttle Program closes 30 minutes before departure.
Please note that check-in at the airport opens 2 hours before departure (6 hours in Terminal D at Sheremetyevo Airport) and closes 40 minutes (30 minutes for flights operated under the Airport – Shuttle Program) before departure. We kindly ask you to give yourself enough time at the airport. Don’t forget that you must go through a security check, as well as through customs formalities and passport control if you are travelling on an international flight. Boarding closes 20 minutes before departure time.
Please read our Safety Instructions.
Before proceeding with check-in, please read our Passenger Code of Conduct.
Dear passengers! Please note that your Online check-in is built on a new HTML 5 platform, and works only with such browsers as Internet Explorer10 +, Firefox22 +, Safari5 +, Opera12 +, and Chrome28 +. The application may not work correctly if you use other browsers.
If you book you seat in advance during ticketing, PJSC Aeroflot will make every effort to ensure that it is available at check-in, but cannot always guarantee it.
If, after completing the Online check-in procedure, you have to change or cancel your ticket, please contact our Call Centre by phones: 7 (495) 223-55-55, 8-800-444-55-55, or contact your local Aeroflot representative office.