PJSC «Aeroflot» provides cargo shipment under customs control from abroad to following destinations: Aktau, Almaty, Arkhangelsk*, Astana*, Astrakhan, Barnaul, Bishkek, Chelyabinsk, Erevan, Irkutsk, Kaliningrad, Karaganda, Kazan, Kemerovo, Khabarovsk, Krasnodar, Krasnoyarsk, Magadan, Mineralnye Vody***, Minsk, Murmansk**, Nizhnekamsk, Nizhnevartovsk, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Omsk, Orenburg, Perm, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, Rostov-on-Don**, Samara, Simferopol*, Sochi (Adler), St. Petersburg**, Surgut, Syktyvkar, Tyumen, Ufa, Vladivostok, Volgograd, Voronezh, Yakutsk, Yekaterinburg, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk.
Please see the requirements applied to the documentation for customs control shipment:
- The cargo can be shipped only after customs registration at Sheremetyevo airport is confirmed. A preliminary application must be sent via SITATEX to SVOEXXH, MOWADSU or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com and should contain the following information: name of the company, sender’s and receiver’s addresses, receiver’s personal Tax Identification Number, Tax Registration Reason Code, and Primary State Registration Number, Invoice (with translation into the Russian language with goods’ Foreign Economic Activity codes), packing list, import permitting documentation (if required), the air freight bill number, dimensions, weight, volume of each piece of cargo, cargo’s nature, receiver’s contact number.
- For dangerous goods an additional application is sent to MOWJSXH, SVOPMSU, MOWADSU or to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com. The sender’s declaration for dangerous goods, goods’ nature and field of application must be enclosed to confirm customs registration at Sheremetyevo and destination airports.
Goods not allowed for customs transit
- medicines from the lists of narcotic drugs, psychotropic substances or their precursors approved by the RF Government Decrees No. 930 as of 03.08.1996, No. 681 as of 30.06.1998 and No. 964 as of 29.12.2007 as well as Pharmaceutical Norms and Regulations composed by the United Nations International Narcotics Control Board.
- perishable goods
- diplomatic pouch
- valuable goods
- military goods without permits
* Shipping is possible by prior agreement with the customs authorities of the consignee, except for weekends and holidays.
** Shipping is possible except for weekends and holidays.
*** Shipping is possible if the consignee has a contract with the warehouse.