Programme awards include:
- Award ticket – a ticket on any scheduled flight operated by Aeroflot or a Partner airline, granted in exchange for a certain number of miles to be deducted from the member’s personal account.
- Award upgrade – redeeming accrued miles for an upgrade from Economy Class to Comfort Class or Business Class, or from Comfort Class to Business Class, if there is a confirmed booking made at an eligible fare.
- Partner award – Partner’s goods, works or services received in exchange for a certain number of miles to be deducted from the member’s account.
Award Terms and Conditions
- To claim an Award, a member must have accumulated the required number of miles in member account and have taken at least one paid flight on a scheduled Aeroflot flight in the last 24 months at a fare that qualifies for earning miles.
- When booking an Award on the company’s website or on the Programme Partner’s website, the member must be authenticated through SMS-Informing service using a confirmation code. Members can sign up for this service in their Personal Account.
- Any types of Awards may be transferred not more than ten (10) times per calendar year. The number of Awards that can be redeemed by a member using miles from his/her account is not limited. Upgrade awards transferred at check-in are not included in the specified limit (10 awards per year).
Terms and Conditions