We are glad to announce that following airlines became partners of Aeroflot Bonus program. From now on traveling on board Continental Airlines, Northwest Airlines and AeroMexico you can earn Aeroflot Bonus miles regardless where you've purchased your ticket*. For automated miles accrual do not forget to present your Aeroflot Bonus card while booking, ticketing and check-in. Obligatory rule for retro claims is to present copy of ticket and original boarding pass.
Continental Airlines is one of the largest airlines offering daily flights to many destinations over the world.
Accrual of Program Benefits by Aeroflot Bonus Members is available on all Continental Airlines Flights (coded CO) and on all Continental Airlines code-share flights (coded CO), operated by airlines - Sky Team members:
- Air France (AF)
- KLM (KL)
- Korean Air (KE)
- CSA (OK)
- Aeromexico (AM)
- Alitalia (AZ)
- Delta (DL)
- Northwest (NW)
Northwest Airlines is the world's fifth largest airline. Northwest and its travel partners serve more than 900 cities in more than 160 countries on six continents.
Accrual of Program Benefits by Aeroflot Bonus Members is available on Northwest Airlines Flights (coded NW) and on Northwest Airlines code-share flights (coded NW) operated by :
- airlines – Sky Team members: Korean Air (KE), CSA (OK), Aeromexico (AM), Alitalia (AZ), Continental Airlines(CO), Air France (AF), KLM (KL), Delta (DL)
- airlines controlled by Northwest Airlines: MesabaAviation (XJ), Pinnacle Airlines (9E)
AeroMexico is the largest carrier of Latin America which offers daily flights to 159 destinations over the world.
Accrual of Program Benefits by Aeroflot Bonus Members is available on AeroMexico Flights (coded AM) and on all AeroMexico code-share flights (coded AM), operated by:
- airlines - Sky Team members: Air France (AF), KLM (KL), Delta (DL), CSA (OK), Korean Air (KE), Alitalia (AZ), Continental Airlines (CO), Northwest (NW)
- airlines controlled by AeroMexico – Aerolitoral (5D)
Miles exchange for award tickets on Continental, Northwest Ailines and AeroMexico will be announce separately.
* - effective for flights completed from April, 14, 2006