Aeroflot offers special fares for domestic and international Aeroflot scheduled flights.
From Moscow to destinations in Russian Federation:
From Moscow to destinations abroad:
From destinations abroad to Moscow:
- taxes and dues are not included
- the number of tickets offered in these fares is limited
Conditions of use:
- This offer is valid for Aeroflot scheduled flights only;
- Tickets can be purchased at domestic and international Aeroflot agents' offices or via on-line booking.
- Prepaid Ticket Advice is not accepted as payment.
- The fares are valid for one-way flights on the routes within Russia only and for return flights on all routes as well. Combination of arrival point and departure point is permitted within one country only (e.g. Moscow-Berlin-groundborne part-Frankfurt-Moscow);
- Sale period: February 27, 2007 - March 05, 2007.
- Travel must be commenced in the period from April 02 till June 02, 2007. Travel must be completed not later than June 09, 2007.
- It is forbidden to reserve the segments on the routes Moscow-Europe, Moscow-Dubai in the period from April 27 till May 06, 2007.
- It is forbidden to reserve the segments on the routes Europe-Moscow, Dubai-Moscow in the period from May 05 till 14, 2007.
- The maximum period of stay at the destination point is 1 month, the minimum period of stay complies with the "Next Sunday Rule" which implies that the passenger should return to the initial point not sooner than the first Sunday following the day of departure to the destination point;
- Reservation should be made in booking class L.
- Reservation should be made not prior than 09:00 a.m. Moscow time, on February 27, 2007. Ticketing must be completed within 24 hours following the reservation.
- Transportation can include more than 2 flight segments, e.g. Samara-Moscow-London and return, at that, the fare for the whole route shall be determined as a sum of fares set for each segment of the route.
- Refund/upgrade is not permitted. Route changes are not permitted. Travel dates changes are permitted before initial start/return date (to any dates within the permitted period of beginning-completion of transportation) with a fine of 75 EUR or an equivalent in local currency for each segment.
- The discount for infants under 2 years old on international flights is 90% (an individual seat is not provided), the discount for infants under 2 years old on domestic flights is 100% (an individual seat is not provided), the discount for children from 2 to 12 years old is not allowed.