PREPARE FOR YOUR FLIGHT IN ADVANCEExtra services before
and during travel
You always prepare in advance when you travel: make a route, choose a flight and book tickets. But you can do more to make the whole experience as enjoyable and trouble-free as possible. Aeroflot offers extra services when you buy tickets to take the worry out of travel, letting you enjoy your trip to the full.
Enjoy added peace of mind with an insurance policy to cover the duration of your flight. This special Alfa Insurance product for Aeroflot passengers offers you and your family protection from a whole range of unforeseen events:
- You will get back up to RUB 50,000 off your non-refundable ticket if you don't fly for unforeseen reasons (hospital admission, natural disaster at the point of destination, fire/flood at your property and many other reasons);
- You will receive up to RUB 90,000 in compensation if your luggage is delayed, damaged or lost;
- You will be able to have your unforeseen expenses reimbursed to up to RUB 20,000 due to a flight delay;
- You will receive compensation for essential expenses on medical care, and in the event of an accident or unforeseen illness at the airport or on board the airplane.
Every journey, particularly to another country, can serve up plenty of surprises. The medical insurance service for travellers, provided by Aeroflot's partner Alfa Insurance, will handle any surprises without the need for your direct financial involvement. Purchasing an insurance policy when you book your flight means you save time to spend on the more pleasant aspects of arranging your trip.
- Your health is insured to up to 50,000 USD, plenty to cover any medical costs both nationally and internationally;
- You will receive a full range of services to cover your medical expenses (including emergency dentistry), medical transportation costs within the country of stay, the cost of sending emergency messages, and evacuation to your country of residence;
- You will receive extended cover for your vacation, including all manner of sporting activities, such as diving, downhill skiing, and snowboarding;
- The insurance policy will commence the moment you pass border control at the departure airport.
The Aeroexpress rail link is the most comfortable and convenient way to and from the airport in Moscow, and you can buy tickets online to avoid queues. Board the train to board the plane. Aeroexpress tickets can only be purchased together with flight tickets.