Online Check-In advantages:
- Check in wherever you want (home, office, anywhere where you have an Internet connection)
- Online Check-In starts 24 hours before departure; the service is available 45 minutes before departure
- Choose your preferred seat
- Print your own boarding pass. After arriving at the airport you do not have to go to a check-in counter
*Aeroflot check-in desks at USA Airports (New York, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Miami) close one hour before the flight departs.
Online Check-In conditions:
You can check yourself in for any Aeroflot (SU), Donavia (D9) , Orenburg Airlines» (R2), «Aurora» (HZ)* flight out of Moscow (Sheremetyevo) оr from the airports where is Online system for Check-In:
- If you are travelling with a baby (under 2 years of age), you will have to check in at a counter at the airport
- If you have any special requirements or need additional services (wheelchair, medical assistance, escort for an unaccompanied minor, you travel with pets etc), please see our agent at the airport check-in desk
** not including:
- joint flights under a code sharing agreement. Code-share flights, Winter 2015;
- flights from : Arkhangelsk (ARH), Beirut (BEY), Damascus (DAM), Zagreb (ZAG), Heraklion (HER), Cairo (CAI), Murmansk (MMK), Novy Urengoy (NUX), Samarkand (SKD), Split (SPU), Tallinn (TLL), Tashkent (TAS), Tegerana (THR), Tenerife (TFS), Tivat (TIV), Zurich (ZRH).
When no dedicated DROP OFF counter is available at other airports, please address a general purpose check-in desk.
If you are travelling in a group with more than 9 persons, please use our regular check-in counter at the airport.
Please note that Airport check-in begins 2 hours—and closes 40 minutes—before departure. Don’t forget that at the airport you are obliged to pass Security Control and, if you are taking an international flight, Customs and Passport Control, too. Please be on time. We close the boarding gate 20 minutes before departure.
You can check the terminal where your flight departs by clicking"Flight info".
Please read our Safety and Security Regulations.
Dear passengers, please note that online check-in is based on modern HTML 5 platform which isn’t compatible with all browsers. Please use Internet Explorer10+, Firefox22+, Safari5+, Opera12+ or Chrome28+ which support the platform. Errors can occur when using the application in any other browser.
In case after Online Check-in you need to change or hand over your air ticket, please contact our call-centre by phone 7(495) 223-55-55, 8-800-444-55-55