Terms and Conditions (effective since January 01, 2006)
- Membership of the Aeroflot Bonus Programme and Aeroflot Bonus Junior Programme
- Your Secret Password and security procedures
- Member’s personal data change
- Earning and accumulating Miles
- Redeeming Awards
- Law and Jurisdiction
- Travelers can start their participation in Aeroflot Bonus Programme from the age of 12. Subprogramme Aeroflot Bonus Junior is opened for passengers from 2 to 12 years old and submits Terms and Conditions of Aeroflot Bonus Programme with special regulations stated below.
- Travelers from 2 to 12 years old join Aeroflot Bonus Junior Programme. From the age of 12 Members automatically prolong their participation in Aeroflot Bonus Programme using the same account number. Aeroflot Bonus membership is individual and free of charge.
- Corporations cannot participate in the programme.
- For Aeroflot Bonus programme membership all eligible persons must complete and sign an individual Aeroflot Bonus application form (they are deemed to have read and accepted the Summary of General Conditions). To register a Member in Aeroflot Bonus Junior Programme a parent/trustee should complete the application, fill in Junior’s document data (birth certificate, passport etc.), parents/trustees passport data and trusteeship document data (in case of trusteeship) and sign the form. The signature confirms the rules and Conditions acceptance.
- Joining the Aeroflot Bonus Programme the member agrees to transfer/process his personal data to/at JSC “Aeroflot”, gives consent to JSC “Aeroflot” and its authorized representatives to receive, collect, systematize, accumulate, store, verify (update, modify), use or otherwise process (including in electronic form) personal data specified in the membership application and also to transfer this data to JSC “Aeroflot” Partners (including foreign Partners) for the purposes of running the Aeroflot Bonus Programme. The consent is given for the period of participation in the Aeroflot Bonus Programme (and until 5 (five) years after the year of cancelation of participation in the Aeroflot Bonus Programme) and may be at any time withdrawn by notice in writing.
- Enrollment is also possible via Registration page. After the on-line registration is completed a Secret Password will be sent to the e-mail address the Member specified. Access to the Member’s personal account via Internet is available only by supplying the correct Secret Password.
- An individual membership account number will be assigned to each member. Aeroflot Bonus Membership plastic card will be issued and sent to a Member upon accrual of the minimum of 2000 miles on the personal account. It will be mailed in six to eight weeks. Members from 2 to 12 years old receive a special personal Membership Kit including Aeroflot Bonus Junior Card.
- Only one membership account per person is accepted in the programme.
- Aeroflot Bonus Basic Card will be automatically issued and delivered to a Member as soon as he reaches 12 years old (under the condition of accrual of the minimum of 2000 miles on the personal account in the programme).
- Participation in the Programme starts from the date of member’s application form filling out or from the date of the Web-site Application form completion.
- Aeroflot reserves the right to refuse membership to any person in case of infringements of the programme rules.
- After the completion of the online registration form a Secret Password will be sent to email address specified by the Member. Each member which was enrolled offline via Aeroflot Bonus application form has an opportunity to generate a Secret Password which is to be known only to him. For Password generating it is necessary to answer a challenge questions and indicate an e-mail address the password will be sent to.
- An access to Member’s personal account page via Internet to be able to view account summary, posted activity, view and update of Member’s personal data, online missing miles claims — is available only by supplying the correct Password.
- In case of loss, theft or misappropriation of the Password Members are obliged to regenerate it via Internet.
- Members may change their Passwords via personal account page on the Internet-site.
- Members are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their Passwords.
- Aeroflot is not liable for losses resulted from the unauthorized access to a personal account by means of Member’s Password.
- Members are responsible for advice Aeroflot Bonus of any changes of the name, address or phone number.
- Members can change their personal data: address, phone number, e-mail address via personal page on the Internet-site.
- It is possible to change personal data by means of directed inquiry in the Aeroflot Bonus Center. Aeroflot Bonus Membership Card number and member’s signature or parent/trustee signature for Aeroflot Bonus Junior Members (except e-mail requests) must be included in all correspondence.
- Change of a surname/name can be made only by Aeroflot Bonus staff after receipt of the written request and cannot be made by Member on the personal page via Internet. Requests for name changes require supporting legal documentation. A new Aeroflot Bonus Card will be sent to Member’s address in six-eight weeks.
- Individual Members accumulate Miles on their only Aeroflot Bonus or Aeroflot Bonus Junior account. The Miles on the account cannot be carred, shared, sold, bequeathed, transferred or combined with the account or Miles of another Aeroflot Bonus or Aeroflot Bonus Junior Member or any Member of another Frequent Flyer Programme.
- Miles are credited exclusively for travel on scheduled Aeroflot-Russian Airlines flights and Aeroflot Bonus Partner Airlines flights, using qualifying fares, or through the purchase of applicable service from Aeroflot Bonus Partners, according to agreements between a Partner and Aeroflot Bonus.
- Members cannot apply miles earned in Aeroflot Bonus or Aeroflot Bonus Junior programme to any other Frequent Flyer programme awards.
- Members’ accounts may be credited with miles only once for each flight flown on Aeroflot-Russian Airlines, Partner Airline or for each service purchased from Partners only in one of the loyalty programmes regardless of the number of seats or service purchased.
- The basic calculation unit for Aeroflot Bonus Programme is a Mile. Miles credited in the Aeroflot Bonus Programme being a marketing instrument of rewarding the loyalty of frequent flyer passengers are non-cash conventional units used for calculating the number of services used by the passenger and do not have a declared or other value. Aeroflot Bonus offers two categories of Miles: "Qualifying Miles" and "Non-qualifying Miles".
Qualifing Miles are earned by Members by flying on Aeroflot-Russian Airlines or Partner Airlines scheduled flights based on the distance in miles between origination and destination airports and the booking class. Flights of less than 500 miles automatically earn a minimum of 500 Qualifying Miles (excluding Alitalia — AZ, China Southern — CZ, Kenya Airways — KQ, Air Europa — UX, Delta — DL, Vietnam Airlines — VN, China Airlines — CI, China Eastern Airlines — MU).
Qualifying Miles can be used by Members to obtain Awards and they are calculated towards Silver and Gold Elite Membership status.
Non-qualifying Miles are earned by Members for selected Aeroflot Bonus promotions, for a Partner service purchase. Non-qualifying Elite Miles are also awarded for Elite Club Members for each flight.
Non-qualifying Miles may not be used as credit towards Silver and Gold Membership status and may only be redeemed for Awards.
- Statements are sent once a year from February 1, 2009 to Members who have flown a minimum of one (1) flight with Aeroflot-Russian Airlines, Partner Airline or purchased a service on Partners and registered this activity in the programme within the previous three (3) months. Aeroflot Bonus reserves the right to change the intervals of statement issue at any time. Aeroflot shall not under any circumstances be liable for delays in delivery, loss or destruction of any Aeroflot Bonus or Aeroflot Bonus Junior documentation including Statements due to postal services.
- On-line account information is available via Internet-site. For access to the personal account it is necessary to specify Membership Number and Secret Password.
All unredeemed miles will expire for Members who have not flight eligible for accrual in the programme or co-branded bank cards activity in the past 2 calendar years.
Please, be informed that from 2010 to maintain your account balance you need to have in your account miles collected for at least one regular flight by Aeroflot, Nordavia or members of SkyTeam alliance made within two calendar years. Miles for shared bank cards transactions will not be counted.
- Aeroflot-Russian Airlines reserves the right to extend the Aeroflot Bonus Programme by involving additional Partner Airlines and other Partners. Aeroflot Bonus shall advise Members of additions to the Partner’s Network.
Earning Miles on Aeroflot – Russian Airlines and Partner Airlines scheduled flights
- Miles for travel on eligible flights are credited according to the flown distance in miles between origination and destination airports.
- Miles can be credited only for completed fligts.
- The Aeroflot Bonus Programme participarts earn qualification miles as percentage of the distance depending on the tariff purchased and indicated on the ticket.
Elite Members are awarded with Tier Bonus Miles for each flight completed:
Miles are credited depending on the distance between the departure and destination airports, and the paid tariff specified in the ticket. If the tariff paid implies a bonus in the amount less than 100% of the distance, level-bound extra miles are calculated as a percentage of the actually credited amount. If the tariff paid implies a bonus in the amount of more than 100% of the distance, level-bound extra miles are calculated as a percentage of the distance in miles specified in the table «Miles Calculation», exclusively of qualifying miles for the tariff type.
+ 25% miles of the flown distance – «Silver» level
+ 50% miles of the flown distance – «Gold» level
- Miles are awarded for every fligts segment corresponding to each flight coupon. In case you pay for the ticket issued on non-eligible fare the flight segment will not be considered.
- Miles are only awarded for completed flights (used flight coupons).
- Miles are not awarded for lost, unused or out of dated airline tickets.
Miles awarded for eligible tickets are automatically credited to the Member’s account within ten (10) days following the completion of travel, if the Member has advised Membership number at the time of reservation or purchase of a ticket.
Attention! Membership numbers and surname spelling are validated by the reservation systems. The way the surname is spelt should be exactly the same as it is spelt in the passnger identification documents (external passport), Aeroflot Bonus Programme (card) and the ticket.
- Aeroflot Bonus Programme participants can check the correctness of the miles awarded into their personal accounts by using the information about personal account or through their personal cabinet on the Web site.
Starting from January 01, 2011 flight documentation are accepet for consideration within 3 months after the flights. The checking and verification is done within 30 days from the date of the application and the provision of flight documentation to Aeroflot Bonus. Starting from January 01, 2011 flight documentation on previously completed flights are accepted for consideration according to the new rule.
Attention! Till January 01, 2011 all flights documentation is valid for submission for 12 months next to the date of the flight. The checking and verification are made within 45–90 days from the date of the application and the provision of flight documentation to Aerflot Bonus.
- Aeroflot does not guarantee that miles will be credited if some of the necessary flight documentation is missing.
- If an Aeroflot flight or a flight by a SkyTeam member airline is cancelled due to technical reasons or some other reasons miles are not credited for such flights.
- In the case of an emergency change of plane when flying Aeroflot or SkyTeam member airlines miles are credited in accordance with the actual flight taken even if the original route differs from the taken one.
- If a flight is cancelled or a passenger is accommodated on a flight by another airline which is not member of the Partner Programme, miles are not credited for the ticket issued initially.
- In the case of forse – majeure (flights cancelled due to weather conditions or other reasons beyond the control of the Aeroflot or its partner companies) miles for Aeroflot Bonus programme or Aeroflot Bonus Junior programme are not credited.
- Aeroflot Bonus Programme and Aeroflot Bonus Junior programme members can be upgraded to Silver and Gold membership on meeting the necessary requirements concerning qualifications miles earned or flight segments in one calendar year (from January 1 to December 31). Passengers have the same type of membership till the end of February next year. If the requirements concerning earning qualification miles or flight segments are not met within the following year the participantnt's membership is downgraded.
- The Programme involves accrual of qualifying miles to a Member for all regular Aeroflot flights, made within 6 month before the date of Member registration in Aeroflot Bonus programme or Aeroflot Bonus Junior. (For Members registered in the Programme before March 1, 2010, miles will be accrued for one regular Aeroflot flight (round trip), made within 30 days before the registration). To have these flights considered, a member must send the necessary flight documents to Aeroflot Bonus or fill in a special form on the personal page on the Web site within 3 months from the date of registration in the Aeroflot Bonus programme.
- Aeroflot reserves the right to request flight documentation within 3 years from the date of flight to check miles awarded.
Earning miles with Aeroflot
- Miles are not credited for free airline tickets, tickets sold at special offer price, tickets for Aeroflot charter flights and tickets booked in O, X, Z, E, G*, R, N* fares**. Miles for joint flights are credited only for Aeroflot tickets (coded SU).
- Aeroflot Bonus Programme members can enter information about unqualified flights into a special form in the personal page on the Web site or fill in an application to restore the unqualified flights by entering the flight information, individual membership number and submit it to Aeroflot Bonus enclosing the required flight documents.
- Aeroflot Bonus members need to supply the following data to restore miles for completed Aeroflot flights:
- When an e-ticket was used members need to provide the original/copy of the itinerary receipt (which features the ticket number, flight number, booking class, date of flight) or a print-out of the booking indicating the ticket and theoriginal/copy of the boarding pass.
- When a paper ticket was used Aeroflot Bonus program members need to provide the original/copy of the paper ticket and the original/copy of the boarding pass.
You can find additional information about earning miles on Aeroflot flights here
*effective since May 01, 2012
**from February 01, 2013 O, X, F, G, V and also fares Z and R when booking employee's tickets.
Earning miles with SkyTeam Alliance flights
- Miles are not credited for award tickets, free tickets, tickets sold at special offer price and tickets for charter flights of partner airlines. Miles for joint flights are credited with some limitations. Futher information can be obtaint at Programme Partners.
Aeroflot Bonus members need to supply the folowing data to restore miles for the flights by SkyTeam Alliance member airlines:
- When an e-ticket was used members need to provide the original/copy of the itinerary receipt (where the ticket number, flight number, booking class, date of the flight) or prin-out of the booking stating the number of the ticket and the original boarding pass.
- When a paper ticket was used Aeroflot Bonus members need to provide the original/copy of paper ticket and the original boarding pass.
- Miles for flying Aeroflot SkyTeam member aillines are only credited after registration for the Aeroflot Bonus Programme.
Earning Miles with Aeroflot Bonus Partners
- Miles for Partner Airlines flights and non-air Partner’s service can be earned only after Member’s enrollment in the programme.
- Members can earn Miles from Aeroflot Bonus Partners, according to the conditions defined by each individual Partner and approved for inclusion in the Aeroflot Bonus Programme, and documented to Members by Aeroflot Bonus or Aeroflot Bonus Junior.
- Miles earned through the purchase of service provided by Partners are non-qualifying, can be earned after Member’s enrollment date and may only be redeemed for Awards.
- Miles are not awarded for service provided in exchange for an Award Certificate, for complimentary services or service provided at special or group fares.
- Miles awarded for an approved service are automatically credited to the Member’s account within approximately sixty (60) days after using of the service if the Member presents his/her membership card at the time of purchase.
- Members who wish to claim for Miles earned from a Partner service purchase which did not appear on his/her statement should send Aeroflot Bonus a Missing Miles Credit Request accompanied by a receipt for the service purchased within 12 months from the date of a service purchase.
*from February 01, 2013
- Aeroflot Bonus Awards consist of Award Tickets and Award Upgrades in addition to other service provided by Aeroflot and Aeroflot Bonus Partners.
- A members who has accumulated sufficient number of Miles and has at least one paid flight with Aeroflot or Nordavia within 24 months prior to the award issuing date on his accounts may request an Award: Award Ticket, Upgrade Award and Award with Aeroflot Bonus Partners. Aeroflot Bonus Partner Award requests and Award Ticket transfer requests must be filled out on Aeroflot Bonus forms only.
- To obtain Aeroflot Bonus Junior’s Award parents/trustees should fill in the Award Request form, sign it up and complete it with copies of Junior’s document and parents/trustees passports.
- Obtaining Aeroflot Bonus Junior Awards can be carried out only by parents/trustees.
- Upon receipt of an Award Request, Aeroflot Bonus will adjust the balance of the Member’s account according to the Award Miles value. (This Miles deduction will not affect the Member’s acumulative ability to obtain or confirm Silver or Gold status).
- Award tickets, Award Upgrades can be obtained in Aeroflot ticket offices in Moscow or in local Aeroflot Representative Office without prior issue of a Certificate. Free Partner service can be obtained with a prior issued Award Certificate for Partner Award directly in the Partner’s companies or online on partners Web sites .
- Certificates for free Partner service can be obtained directly in Aeroflot Bonus in Moscow, at any local Aeroflot Representative Office or via mail. To obtain an Award Certificate for Partner Award, Members should complete an Award Request form (enclosed with each account Statement) and return it, with a copy of passport to Aeroflot Bonus or any local Aeroflot Representative Office.
To obtain Aeroflot Bonus Junior’s Award parents/trustees should fill in the Award Request form, sign it up and complete it with copies of Junior’s document and parents/trustees passports.
In case of receipt of the Certificate by the authorized representative, presence of the certified power of attorney is necessary.
The Aeroflot Bonus Member from the age of 12 can transfer the right of use of the Award Ticket to any person. Award transfer is not permitted in Aeroflot Bonus Junior programme (by Member from 2 to 12 years old) in any way.
For Award transfer Aeroflot Bonus Member specifies the name, the surname and nameplate data of the passenger (the copy of the passport is obligatory) in the Award request. Award Ticket issue is carried out in Aeroflot ticket offices in Moscow or Aeroflot representative offices without prior issue of a Certificate.
Aeroflot Bonus Member can’t transfer the right of use of the Award Upgrade and free partner service to another person.
- OPEN-JAW Travel Awards are subject to the highest zone value and the highest tariff, and the difference in Miles cannot be refunded.
- Aeroflot reserves the right to limit a number of Award Tickets and Award Upgrades on different routes during high season periods.
- Awards for international travel are subject to applicable federal regulations of given countries.
- In the event of lost, theft or misappropriation, Award Tickets and Award Certificates cannot be replaced, Miles can not be credited back to a Member’s account.
- Award Tickets are available on Aeroflot and Partner Airlines flights, may only be issued by Aeroflot at Aeroflot sales office.
- Award Tickets are limited to round-trip travel on scheduled Aeroflot and Partner Airlines flights.
- Award Tickets for travel on code-share flights (i.e. those flights, in conjunction with other carriers) are subject to commercial agreements between the two carriers and certain restrictions may apply.
- Award travels are not eligible for Miles accrual.
- All Award tickets must be booked prior to ticketing. Reservations must be confirmed in the applicable Award booking class prior to ticket issuance. Free travel is not permitted with open date ticket.
- Members are obliged to inform Aeroflot-Russian Airlines at the time of reservation, that the flight will be realized towards Aeroflot Bonus Miles.
- Travel Awards are subject to availability and for Aeroflot flights must be booked in O for Business class, F* for Comfort class and X for Economy class.
- A passenger may be placed on the waiting list if the booking class he wants to make a reservation in is not available.
To obtain Award ticket Aeroflot Bonus Member must:
- Contact the nearest Aeroflot ticket office in Moscow or local Aeroflot Representative Office with Membership card and passport at least 48 hours prior to estimate departure time.
- After an award reservation is confirmed and the Miles are deducted the Member should apply for Award ticket issue to Aeroflot ticket offices in Moscow or to local Aeroflot Representative Office with reservation number, Membership card and passport. Parents/trustees of Aeroflot Bonus Junior Members must present the Aeroflot Bonus Junior Card and valid form of photo identification at the time of ticketing.
To obtain Award ticket with award transfer to another person Aeroflot Bonus Member must:
- Contact the nearest Aeroflot ticket office in Moscow or Aeroflot Representative Office with Membership card, filled out Award Request and copies of Passports (member’s and passenger’s passports copies) at least 48 hous prior to estimate departure time or issue Award ticket online on Aeroflot website .
- After an award reservation is confirmed and the Miles are deducted a passenger the Award is transferred to should apply for Award ticket issue to Aeroflot ticket offices in Moscow or to local Aeroflot Representative Office with reservation number and passport.
- Award and Award upgrade transfer are permitted not more than 10 times within the calendar year.
- The number of tickets issued for a member – owner of the account using his/her earned miles is unlimited.
- To issue an Award transfer at Aeroflot sales offices/representative offices you need to provide member’s original/copy/temporary membership card, filled in and signed application for Award transfer by the member – owner of the account and original/passport copy of a member – owner of the account and the passenger to whom the Award is to be transferred.
- Award tickets are valid for one (1) year from the date of issue, unless otherwise stated.
- Award tickets are subject to applicable airport/departure taxes and/or federal inspection and other fees. These taxes and fees are the sole responsibility of the traveler, and will not be compensated by Aeroflot Bonus.
- Award tickets issued against Aeroflot Bonus Miles are not applicable for upgrades.
- Award tickets have no refund value and may not be re-converted into Miles.
- Any unused portion of a round-trip Award ticket, previously issued, may not be re-credited to the Member’s account.
- Beginning 01.11.2010 if a passenger wants to reissue Award tickets issued under the Aeroflot Bonus programme or under other SkyTeam alliance member programme, the following charges will be applied:
A) in case of changing a route within the same Award zone and also in case of simultaneous changing of a route within the same Award zone and the date of the departure:
- before the time of the departure, written on the flight coupon – 50 euro;
- after the time of the departure including cases of missing the flight – 100 euro;
- the change of the route entailing the change of the Award zone is not allowed;
B) In case of changing a departure date:
- more than 30 days before the departure date written on the flight coupon – free;
- from 30 till 7 days inclusive from the departure date written on the flight coupon – 35 euro;
- less than 7 days before the departure date written on the flight coupon – 50 euro;
- after the departure time written on the flight coupon including cases of missing the flight – 100 euro.
*from February 01, 2013
Award upgrade on Aeroflot flights
- Award miles can be redeemed for one-class upgrade on round-trip flight only.* — One-way upgrade is available only within SkyTeam Mileage Upgrade program.
- Open-date tickets are not eligible for award upgrades.
- Award upgrade can only be requested by a member with a confirmed economy class reservation purchased at an eligible fares groups* Premium economy (fares:Y, S) and Optimum economy (fares: B, M, H, K, V, T). From 01 February, 2013 award upgrade can only be requested by member with a confirmed reservation issued in economy class fare groups: premium economy (Y, B) and optimum economy (M, U, K, H, L) and also confirmed reservation issued in omfort class (W, S, A).
- Award upgrades on flights operated in codeshare with non-SkyTeam airlines are governed by separate commercial agreements and can be limited.
- A member is upgraded to comfort class (F* booking class) and business class cabin (O booking class).
- Award upgrades for Aeroflot Bonus miles are subject to seat availability on the selected flight. The award can not be transferred to others.
- If a member uses award miles to upgrade to business class, Aeroflot Bonus or Aeroflot Bonus Junior award miles for the travel are accrued in accordance with the fare paid.
- Award tickets or tickets purchased at discount fares**(Q, W, L, N, U, G, X, E, R booking classes) do not qualify for an award upgrade.
- **from February 01, 2013 - P, Q, T, E, N, X, R, G, V
- The validity of an upgraded ticket is determined in accordance with the rules of the fare paid.
- An upgraded ticket can be returned within its validity period and in accordance with the rules of the fare paid. A member should visit Aeroflot sales office for a refund. Award miles redeemed for an upgrade are not re-deposited.
- Travel date of an upgraded reservation can be changed in accordance with the rules of the fare paid.
- An upgraded ticket can not be exchanged for other awards or award miles; neither can it be transferred to others.
Procedure for requesting an award upgrade on Aeroflot flights:
- A member can request an Award upgrade at Aeroflot sales offices/Aeroflot representative offices and also via Aeroflot call center at 7 (495) 223 55 55.
- If a member has a ticket issued under fares eligible to an Award upgrade according to the programme rules an Award upgrade can be requested via Aeroflot call center if there is no difference in airport taxes and fees charge for economy or business class passenger servise as of the time of contacting the call center.
- If a member has not a ticket but there is a confirmed reservation in the class wich will be paid an Award upgrade can be requested at Aeroflot sales offices/representative offices.
- When requesting an Award upgrade at Aeroflot sales offices/Aeroflot representative offices a member must show the original/copy/ temporary membership card and the passport.
- An award upgrade for Aeroflot Bonus miles can only be requested at Aeroflot sales offices in Moscow and abroad or at Aeroflot call center (for holders of e-tickets). Award upgrade for Aeroflot Bonus Junior members can be requested by parents / guardians only.
* Valid from 01 January, 2012
Award upgrade on SkyTeam flights (SkyTeam mileage upgrade)
- Award upgrade for Aeroflot Bonus miles is available on all SkyTeam member flights or on flights operated in codeshare between Aeroflot and SkyTeam partners, except for SkyTeam associates (Air Europa, Kenya Airways).
- Award miles can be redeemed for one-class upgrade on one-way or round-trip flight. The itinerary must contain at least one international segment.
- Open-date tickets are not eligible for mileage upgrade.
- Mileage upgrade can be requested if a member holds an economy class ticket at an unrestricted fare purchased from any SkyTeam partner (including SkyTeam associates).
- Mileage upgrade is only available for an unused ticket. Partially used tickets are not eligible for upgrade.
An upgraded ticket can be issued only if a member holds a confirmed reservation in an award booking class.
Booking classes eligible for a mileage upgrade
Award booking class
Air France (Flying Blue)
KLM (Flying Blue)
China Southern (Sky Pearl Club)
China Eastern (Eastern Miles)
Y, B, E, M
K (international flights)
J, Z, O
W (international flights)
China Airlines (Sky Perl Club)
Delta (Sky Miles)
Korean Air (Sky Pass)
Czech Airlines (OK Plus)
Aeroflot (Aeroflot Bonus)
Saudia Airlines (Alfursan)
- Mileage upgrade is only available on flights operated by SkyTeam members (flights may involve one or several SkyTeam airlines). Flights operated in codeshare with non-SkyTeam airlines are not eligible for mileage upgrades.
- Upgrade can be confirmed on request.
- Prior to travel date a member can not use award miles of different SkyTeam frequent flyer programs for mileage upgrade.
- After the travel starts, a member may use award miles of a different SkyTeam frequent flyer program for an upgrade on a return flight. Upgrade for miles of the second FFP is not available till the end of itinerary upgraded for miles of the first FFP.
- Mileage upgrade award can be transferred to others.
- The validity of an upgraded ticket is determined in accordance with the rules of the fare paid.
- Travel date of an upgraded reservation can be changed in accordance with the rules of the fare paid.
- To change the travel date / flight, a member shall address the airline whose miles were redeemed for an upgrade.
- An upgraded ticket can be returned within its validity period and in accordance with the rules of the fare paid. A member should visit Aeroflot sales office for a refund. Award miles are not re-deposited.
- An upgraded ticket can not be exchanged for other awards or award miles; neither can it be transferred to others.
Procedure for requesting a mileage upgrade on SkyTeam flights:
- To request an award upgrade, Aeroflot Bonus and Aeroflot Bonus Junior members (parents / guardians) shall contact Aeroflot call center at 7 (495) 223 55 55 or any Aeroflot sales office in Moscow or abroad at least 5 days prior to scheduled travel date.
- An award upgrade can be requested at Aeroflot sales offices if a member holds a ticket for a SkyTeam airline flight purchased at an eligible fare.
- If a member intends to transfer the award upgrade to another person, he must submit: — a respective written request with his signature; — copies of his passport and the passport of the person to be entrusted with the award.
- An e-certificate for a mileage upgrade is issued within 3 work days after the request (or after the application for transferring the award has been filed).
- A member should contact Aeroflot call center +7 (495) 223 55 55 for inquiries about e-certificate status.
Award upgrade for miles of any SkyTeam frequent flyer program on Aeroflot flights
- A member shall request the upgrade from the airline whose miles will be used to upgrade the previously issued ticket for Aeroflot flight.
- A ticket is reissued for business class cabin (O booking class) upon seat availability.
- Members with a sufficient number of Miles and has at least one paid Aeroflot flight on their current accounts may request an Award Certificate for service, provided by Aeroflot Bonus Partners. Member should complete an Award Certificate Request for Partner Award and return it with a copy of the passport to the Aeroflot Bonus Center or any local Aeroflot Representative office.
Award with Aeroflot Bonus Partners
- An Award Certificate for Partner Award will be issued within 30 days after receiving the Award Request in Aeroflot Bonus Center.
- Certificates can be obtained directly from the Aeroflot Bonus Center in Moscow, at any local Aeroflot Representative Office or via mail. Six to eight weeks should be allowed for mail delivery of Award Certificates.
- At reception of the Certificate by the authorized representative presence of the certified power of attorney is necessary. Award Certificate for Partner Award for Aeroflot Bonus Junior Members can be obtained only by parents/trustees.
- Aeroflot shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for delays in delivery, loss or destruction of any Aeroflot Bonus or Aeroflot Bonus Junior documentation including Award Certificates due to postal services.
- Aeroflot Bonus Award Certificates for Partner Award are valid for one (1) year from the date of issue and must be exchanged for a free service provided by Aeroflot Bonus Partner prior to the date of expiration indicated on the Award Certificate.
- The person whose name is on the Aeroflot Bonus Award Certificate is the only person who can exchange the Certificate for a Partner service.
- Members are not permitted to combine Award Certificates. Only one (1) Award Certificate may be used for a Partner service.
- Aeroflot Bonus Certificates may not be sold or bartered. Certificates have no monetary or refund value.
- Award Certificates may not be extended or re-issued or re-converted into Miles.
- Award Certificates indicate the type of Award, and only such Award may be issued to a Member.
- Terms and Conditions of Awards for service provided by Aeroflot Bonus Partners are governed by conditions determined by Partners.
Law and Jurisdiction
- Aeroflot — Russian Airlines is liable to adhere to the laws and regulatory conditions governing its activity of countries in which the Aeroflot Bonus Programme is implemented. Such conditions oblige Aeroflot — Russian Airlines to retain the right to modify the Terms and Conditions of the Aeroflot Bonus Programme without prior notice of the Members.
- Awards in the form of Award Tickets or Award Upgrades are governed by the Rules of Carriage in force at the time. Aeroflot — Russian Airlines and its Partners are not responsible for damage and injury caused while using an Award, with exception of damage or injury incurred during transportation for which carrier’s responsibility is defined in the Warsaw Convention (1929), its Gaage Amendments (1955) and in other international agreements, in which Russian Federation participates or by the Russian Civil Aviation Code in matters concerning domestic transportation. Aeroflot — Russian Airlines is not responsible for damage and injury caused by the provision of service by Partners. Any claim must be lodged directly with the partner organization.
- The location of jurisdiction is Moscow, Russia.
- Members are advised to contact Aeroflot Bonus immediately in the event of lost, theft or damage of an Aeroflot Bonus Card. The new Silver or Gold card will be issued without any baggage tags attached .A new Card will be reissued at a charge of 20 EUR* within three (3) weeks after receiving of such request. The payment should be made in Aeroflot ticket office in Moscow or any local Aeroflot Representative Office. Until the new Card is received, the Member is advised to retain copies of flight tickets and original boarding passes as proof of purchase and travel. Aeroflot Bonus Junior Card will be reissued free of charge for Members from 2 to 12 years old.
- The Programme is not a public offer. Enrollment in the Programme does not mean conclusion of the agreement of a public offer, does not entail any obligatory relationships between JSC Aeroflot and members of the Programme. Aeroflot — Russian Airlines reserves the right to modify the conditions of Aeroflot Bonus Programme and Aeroflot Bonus Junior Programme at any time without a prior notice.
- Aeroflot — Russian Airlines reserves the right to modify flights included in the Aeroflot Bonus Programme and Aeroflot Bonus Junior Programme at any time.
- Aeroflot — Russian Airlines reserves the right at any time to confiscate all Miles earned, Award Tickets, Award Certificates for Partner Awards, and to terminate Member’s Account in the case of misuse.
- Aeroflot — Russian Airlines reserves the right to terminate this programme with prior notice of two (2) months. In the event of the termination of the Aeroflot Bonus Programme or Aeroflot Bonus Junior Programme, Award Tickets and Award Certificates issued before the date of cancellation may still be used for the duration of their validity.
- Aeroflot — Russian Airlines cannot, under any circumstances be liable for the actual provision of service by Partners.
- Aeroflot reserves the right to cancel the participation of any Partner in the Aeroflot Bonus Programme without a prior notice. In the event of such cancellation, Award Certificates for Partner Awards issued before the date of cancellation may still be used for the duration of their validity.
- In the event of any dispute concerning the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions or any other Aeroflot Bonus or Aeroflot Bonus Junior documentation, arised from the translation thereof into other language, Russian language shall prevail.
- The relationship between Aeroflot — Russian Airlines and each Member is governed by the laws of The Russian Federation.
- Unlawfully credited Miles, Award Certificates or any Award Tickets are considered to be void.
- Members are responsible for paying additional taxes, fees, charges and surcharges.